Musing on Boston 'Lockdown' and Door to Door searches - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Musing on Boston 'Lockdown' and Door to Door searches

I suspect he will "die of wounds received"... or however they'll decide to spin it. If he get's out of the hospital, he'll be coddled, and put in separation in jail, to keep the other inmates from snuffing him out. JMHO.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by DRNurse1 View Post
    We are discussing an event in Massachusetts, right? Few law abiding citizens have handguns in that state and the long guns are suppose to be locked up, aren't they? Me thinks the BG has an advantage there.
    I love statements based on nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    lot more hand guns in mass then most think and all by law abiding citizens
    YES THERE IS!, It's always amazing to me how many people think that MA is the same as NY, NJ or CA....IT'S NOT! There is no shortage of gun owners in MA. The permit system may be flawed, but gun owners in MA have it easier than many in PRO gun states!

No death penalty for this guy. He should be kept in a little steel cage, with a psycotic ex-MMA fighter, named Solomon.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Yeah, we'd have no use for knowing where he or his brother was trained to make bombs. We sure wouldn't want to know who his international handlers, if any, are. It would be such a pain in the ass to learn that his father or other family members who are in Chechnya right now are involved somehow. Or to have them exonerated for that matter. Yeah, let's rah-rah for cops being judge, jury and executioner. Tool.

Blues
    So you think we can learn from him? We can get information from him?

Coming from the guy who says to not speak to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    I love statements based on nothing!

YES THERE IS!, It's always amazing to me how many people think that MA is the same as NY, NJ or CA....IT'S NOT! There is no shortage of gun owners in MA. The permit system may be flawed, but gun owners in MA have it easier than many in PRO gun states!
    I seriously doubt that last statement! I think I have you beat up here in Vermont!
    NO PERMIT FOR OPEN OR CONCEALED CARRY, NO MAGAZINE SIZE RESTRICTIONS!
    Beat that if you can!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    So you think we can learn from him? We can get information from him?

Coming from the guy who says to not speak to the police.
    The reason I'm hyper-cautious of police is because of the prevalence within their ranks of attitudes like yours. Judge, jury and executioner. That avatar you're sportin' is an insult to those of us who truly believe in its origins and meaning. You, quite obviously, don't. At least your last one portrayed the same thug attitude your words do.

Tools aside, I have to say I was wrong. I have to give mad props to all the law enforcement agencies involved in capturing the jihadist alive.

I'm not real worried about them coddling the killer. Too many political careers to be built upon his prosecution. Liberals have the chance to show they can be tough coming into the 2014, or maybe the 2016, elections. I'd prefer he was turned over to the military, because as far as I'm concerned, he's no less an enemy combatant than al Awlaqi, Jihad Johnny Lindh, Gadahn or Jose Padilla was. Not gonna happen though. Politicians from local to the federal level will squeeze every bit of mileage they can from a show-trial. As treacherous a crime as it was, I don't guess I'll begrudge them for it as long as they don't blow it and let the jihadist get off on some technicality, or worse, get a not-guilty verdict.

Anyway, if I had a choice between living a law-abiding life in a part of the country where either rabid jihadists or crazed ex-cops were roaming the streets, it would be near the Boston area rather than So Cal where I was raised. Wow. Did I just say that out loud? HA! Good job in this case coppers.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Your President warns you: Do not to jump to conclusions about motivations!

What you gonna blame it on a movie again?
    With all the resources at your disposal you still don't realize that it is Islam?

President Obama condemned the actions of the bombers today, though he warned the public not to jump to conclusions about motivations.

"In this day of instant reporting, tweets, and blogs, there is a temptation to latch onto any bit of information, sometimes to jump to conclusions, but when a tragedy like this happens, with the public safety at risk and the stakes so high, it important to do this right," Obama said. "That's why have an investigation, that's why we relentlessly gather the facts, that's why we have courts."

"Whatever hateful agenda drove these men cannot, will not prevail," he said, "and whatever they thought they could achieve failed because the people of Boston refuse to be intimidated, and we as Americans refuse to be terrorized."

WTF a whole city is shut down for 2 days with police searching houses and you are saying that Americans refuse to be terrorized?
    All is well. Nothing to see here. Move along and return to your Starbucks sugar free double mocha latte with skim milk.

What a two face SOB! He scolds the US Senate for not infringing the rights of lawful citizens. He and his complicit media pals have made gun owners pariahs. He has created a aura of suspicion and division. We got to see Obama's America in Boston. Police with fully auto weapons that still miss.
    So let me get this straight! Some white dufus whako nut job kills kids in Newtown and gun owners have to be punished. Some Islamic dufus whako nut job kills kids in Boston in the name of Islam and we have to be careful about jumping to conclusions?
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I seriously doubt that last statement! I think I have you beat up here in Vermont!
    NO PERMIT FOR OPEN OR CONCEALED CARRY, NO MAGAZINE SIZE RESTRICTIONS!
    Beat that if you can!
    REALLY?, you can't compare (fairly) ANY state to a Constitutional Carry state and you know it!......What MA has on VT is no gun signs have no force of law, and MA has a castle doctrine.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    With all the resources at your disposal you still don't realize that it is Islam?

President Obama condemned the actions of the bombers today, though he warned the public not to jump to conclusions about motivations.

"In this day of instant reporting, tweets, and blogs, there is a temptation to latch onto any bit of information, sometimes to jump to conclusions, but when a tragedy like this happens, with the public safety at risk and the stakes so high, it important to do this right," Obama said. "That's why have an investigation, that's why we relentlessly gather the facts, that's why we have courts."

"Whatever hateful agenda drove these men cannot, will not prevail," he said, "and whatever they thought they could achieve failed because the people of Boston refuse to be intimidated, and we as Americans refuse to be terrorized."

WTF a whole city is shut down for 2 days with police searching houses and you are saying that Americans refuse to be terrorized?
    All is well. Nothing to see here. Move along and return to your Starbucks sugar free double mocha latte with skim milk.

What a two face SOB! He scolds the US Senate for not infringing the rights of lawful citizens. He and his complicit media pals have made gun owners pariahs. He has created a aura of suspicion and division. We got to see Obama's America in Boston. Police with fully auto weapons that still miss.
    So let me get this straight! Some white dufus whako nut job kills kids in Newtown and gun owners have to be punished. Some Islamic dufus whako nut job kills kids in Boston in the name of Islam and we have to be careful about jumping to conclusions?
    Awesome post, golocx4. So true, so very true.

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Thumbs up A Duck is a Duck is a Duck

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post

What really surprised me about the Presidental statements overall was that last night after the capture of suspect #2, Obama actually referenced to the captured suspect as a "TERRORIST". After all the prior attacks that have occured that the administration has refused to label a "terrorist attack" that were so blatantly so, it really took me back when I heard PO admit on live TV that he was a terrorist. But yet he is calling for the American public to not jump to conclusions about the motives of this "TERRORIST".
    Here is my feeling about the suspect; if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck, so call it a duck.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast