My hometown sleezeball adophus busch very publicly drops his nra membership - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My hometown sleezeball adophus busch very publicly drops his nra membership

he has no more stock in the company since inbev did the hostile take over.

Quote Originally Posted by shane34652 View Post
    he has no more stock in the company since inbev did the hostile take over.
    R U certain of that? did he sell his interests to Inbev?

Quote Originally Posted by captD View Post
    The guy is a scumbag, and the money and power he has garnered has corrupted him completely. My biggest problem is going to be drinking a different beer, especially since I live a mile and a half from the brewery
    I'll make it easy for ya. Just think about what you flush eventually ends up in the local water supply.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

I thought that the Busch Family lost our of AB when it was bought out by InBEV?
    It was actually a Hostile Takeover because the Busch Family didn't have enough shares to stop it.

He is the Grandson of Auggie Busch whom I liked.

Busch's are no longer involved with Cardinals Baseball either.

I am sure he was on the board as a replacement from past generations.
    He was always kind of a douche anyway.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Oh oh, I guess that the NRA will just have to struggle to survive without him.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    I thought that the Busch Family lost our of AB when it was bought out by InBEV?
    It was actually a Hostile Takeover because the Busch Family didn't have enough shares to stop it.
    not having enough shares to stop it is a long way from not having any shares as one contributor claimed

Blog Entries
    I know that at the time of the takeover- the busch family had a total of 5%.... uncertain as to whether Sleezeball the 4th had any... and whether that % has changed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKat View Post
    I'll make it easy for ya. Just think about what you flush eventually ends up in the local water supply.
    great point! i'll keep that in mind next time I need to convince myself to pass up a Bud Select (when i'm trying to be carb conscious)....
    Im a Blue Moon girl anyhow!

10. from the title of this post along with some keywords on the content of your post, it seems that you are really upset that he is no longer an NRA member.
    cool thing about America is the freedom of choice, let him be who he is, and you be you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12