Did they really do it?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did they really do it?

1. Did they really do it?

I guess maybe I just have seen too many conspiracy movies and watched too many "who really killed Kennedy?" documentaries. But everything I have seen on the news linking those 2 guys to any of the crimes committed since Monday seems nothing but circumstantial. It seems to me that their backgrounds and actions over the past years just made them 2 easy individuals to frame for something the government may have had some agenda in. And just playing the devil's advocate here, but how convenient would it be when the one who they're claiming to be the mastermind behind the whole thing was killed before he could be taken into custody? I don't know....I just trust our gov't way too little to take this information without a handful of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I guess maybe I just have seen too many conspiracy movies and watched too many "who really killed Kennedy?" documentaries. But everything I have seen on the news linking those 2 guys to any of the crimes committed since Monday seems nothing but circumstantial. It seems to me that their backgrounds and actions over the past years just made them 2 easy individuals to frame for something the government may have had some agenda in. And just playing the devil's advocate here, but how convenient would it be when the one who they're claiming to be the mastermind behind the whole thing was killed before he could be taken into custody? I don't know....I just trust our gov't way too little to take this information without a handful of salt.
    That is the only reason I'm glad they got the second one alive. Interrogate, trial, death penalty verdict, hang him.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. Did they really do it?

Give me a break. First it was September 11th now it's the Boston tragedy. THE GOVT IS NOT THE ONES RESPONSIBLE for these acts. It's real helpful to have these ridiculous " theories" out there, let alone on a gun forum. Especially in today's climate. It makes us all look unbalanced and only makes it harder for the well balanced members of our community to fight off the negative press.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I heard Rudy Giuliani say this morning in an interview that the man who's SUV they car-jacked (with him still in it) reported that they spontaneously identified themselves to him as the guys who bombed the marathon. Giuliani went on to say that the guy's testimony relating that spontaneous confession is identical to a confession to the cops or prosecutors in the eyes of the law. Giuliani spent many years as a US Attorney and had an incredibly high conviction rate. I think he knows the law in this regard. In other words, they've already got these guys dead to rights.

That said, I'm wondering what kind of pressure is being put on that car-jacked man not to talk to the media, because I haven't heard a word from him. The case hasn't gotten anywhere near a courthouse yet, so no gag-orders could be preventing him from telling his story, though I fully expect a gag-order to be one of the first orders of business when the court proceedings do start. We also haven't seen the people who live at the house where the jihadist was hiding in the boat that I'm aware of.

I don't think anything points to a conspiracy that I can discern, but there are at least two people right there that will play moderate to major roles in the jihadist's trial, and I am kind of surprised that they're so deep in the shadows already.

I don't know.....I'm not resistant to conspiracy theories just because they're conspiracy theories, but they have to have some credible evidence before I'll put any real stock in them. Like maybe a forged birth certificate, or a dummied-up Selective Service card, or a million-dollar package of secrets containing the details of one's life since....well....whenever their real birth certificate was issued. Put all those things together pertaining to one person, and I think that dismissing the possibility that there's a conspiracy afoot would necessarily put one in a category of not being trustworthy to discern facts from fiction.

Then again, I reject all the conspiracy theories about "controlled explosions" and "inside job" BS surrounding 9/11. Not because I'm resistant to conspiracy theories, but because I have extensive experience in disciplines having to do with construction that I can scrutinize the "evidence" (such as it is) and make conclusions based on first-hand experience, and the theories don't hold up to the reality of how buildings are either built or demolished.

As for the Boston Bombings, how about we wait for evidence to emerge of a conspiracy before we create one out of thin air, huh? There is no one on this site who distrusts government more than I, but sometimes evil people just show up at a large event and do evil things. As far as any evidence that I've heard about, there is no reason to believe at this point that the bombings were anything other than "just" that.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by chiroman View Post
    Give me a break. First it was September 11th now it's the Boston tragedy. THE GOVT IS NOT THE ONES RESPONSIBLE for these acts. It's real helpful to have these ridiculous " theories" out there, let alone on a gun forum. Especially in today's climate. It makes us all look unbalanced and only makes it harder for the well balanced members of our community to fight off the negative press.
    Just curious as to how questioning things and seeking out the truth is unbalanced? A blind faith in the honesty of the government is foolish. The vagaries of Benghazi and operation Fast and Furious are prime examples of why the citizenry shouldn't trust the government. If the media won't question and press for answers it's the citizenry's duty to.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

7. Quote Originally Posted by chiroman View Post
    Yeah cause we all know Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone
    But I never said it is a conspiracy. I'm simply playing the devil's advocate here. I mean the entire country is extremely emotional right now over this bombing and we're looking for anybody who looks the least bit guilty to punish for it. It helps to take a step back and look at all the facts. I did that today and to me it all looks very circumstantial. And just because of everything that happened in Watertown doesn't mean they are responsible for the marathon bombing. I mean like Blues said, they have the "confession" from the car jacking victim, but I almost find that to be a little too convenient. I mean we got ourselves a nice, neat little confession at the most arbitrary time just to wipe out any doubt anyone had that these were the guys. Yeah...I'm convinced. I mean just think for a second if it actually were a conspiracy. How hard would it have been to pay off anybody to say "yeah I'm the guy they stole the car from. They told me to get out of the car cause they were taking it and 'oh by the way, if anybody asks we're the marathon bombers'"

8. Did they really do it?

Listen, this is all I'm trying to say. As soon as I see actual PROOF that these guys did what they did, I'll be the first one pushing for the noose. But until then, I don't trust a single word that comes out of our government's mouth. I have President Johnson, Nixon, and the CIA to thank for that. Then Obama was just the icing on the cake. The fact that all these national tragedies are happening on his watch just happens to be raising a couple red flags for me now.

If this was planned and perpetrated by the government, there only one thing that I can't figure out (not that I'm a scholar of foreign relations or keep up completely with it these days)... why pin this on two young guys who hail from Chechnya? I understand they've been in country for a while, and thus could open the doors more to questions of domestic, home-grown terrorism, but hell, I was waiting for a photo of some white, Christian, USA Carry pin-wearing, NRA member sitting amongst his gun collection. I don't see the strategic motive behind this if it were an inside-job. The facts actually make it seem disadvantageous for the current administration: people are already calling for stricter immigration reform, an investigation into the FBI's role (since they interviewed the older bomber two years ago), etc. Things that would seem to go against the current wave.

Then again... we (Boy King) did come out and thank Putin for his "assistance" during the Boston bombing events and investigation, but won't say how he aided in this whole situation. There is the question of the comment regarding more flexibility to deal with the Russians after the election (show of hands, how many thought that would turn out the way it did?), and the thought that, boy, the Russians and the Chechnyans don't exactly play nicely together in the sandbox. Uh oh, better get out that tin-foil hat.

There is a conspiracy, a grand one.

None of you ask yourselves why all the E Block immigrants? Why all the muzzies? Why all the beaners? Why open borders?

Whitey is having his land taken from him, you have already been destroyed, you just haven't faced that fact yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast