Boston A Different Look - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston A Different Look

Whether Leviathan had anything to do with the Boston Marathon bombing I don't know. Whether it WOULD engage in such I don't doubt.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ORGO View Post
    Not a govt conspiracy if you ask me (it will end up being an Islamic radicalist group), but like so many other events our government will never tell us the whole story, and our media is too weak to get answers.

I've been involved with situations requiring security for over 30 years, and I was absolutely shocked that they were allowing people to wander around the main viewing areas with unchecked backpacks and bags. One of the highest profile sporting events in the world and they apparently had no protocol for keeping spectators safe by doing simple bag searches. Searches are so common now at public events that I was in total disbelief at how this could even be ignored.

Having said that, this event is another reason for all gun owners and pro Constitutionalists to 100% oppose gun control attempts. Massachusetts has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the U.S. and we all saw what just two people did to a city with a population of over 600,000. Next time it might be a group of 20 or 30 and there won't be enough law enforcement to keep everyone safe.

More people need to get involved politically. The next few years could very well redefine the entire country. Gun control and CISPA alone are very dangerous to individual freedom.
    You don't seem to know your rights very well. Police can't just go searching people who are in a public place.

Makes security all but impossible.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12