Boston Bombers didn't have permits - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombers didn't have permits

Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    Oh, the bombers were Obama supporters too. Of course given that it's now looking that they were part of a group that's supported by the Muslim Brotherhood, which Obama has bent over backwards (and forwards probably) to support I can see why.
    The main stream media isn't about to connect these dots.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Does anyone find it disturbing that an entire city was placed on lockdown (used in prisons to control inmates) due to a man hunt for one person? Not only that but going further, everyone's 4th amendment was suspended. Police were entering peoples' homes in the search for the terrorist. Looked like Martial Law to me. at least what I would think martial law would look like. I'll paraphrase here but Obama said that weapons of war have no place on our streets..... I saw the pictures and videos of all of the military and police on the streets in Boston neighborhoods with what? Thats right, M4 type carbines/M16s etc.... Weapons used in war. Now, we all know that weapons like these serve sporting pruposes and personal defense needs but this is what the president was talking about. This whole thing stinks. The security theatre we have in the US failed to protect the citizens. Big surprise. I guess we need to give up more liberty for more security now so this won't happen again. Hire more "professionals" to find the "terrorists". We all know that no one else is capable. Oh wait... didn't a citizen find the guy in his boat? And now the guy can't talk due to a trachiotomy. Thats convenient.

PLEASE forward this link to all of your politician's !!! Especially in CT!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Yeah, well, considering they intended to blow people up there was no point to bother with permits. It's funny how much trust the anti gunners have in these institutions.
    They don't trust these institutions. That's why they're trying to get rid of the guns themselves.

6. Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    How is this possible??? In a state with some of the tightest gun control regulations in the country??? I turned down a contract job in MA just a few weeks ago because it was such a pain in the a$$ to get my CCW permit honored.

Oh, the bombers were Obama supporters too. Of course given that it's now looking that they were part of a group that's supported by the Muslim Brotherhood, which Obama has bent over backwards (and forwards probably) to support I can see why.
    Every mass murderer in the past century was either a registered democrat or child of a registered democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by escapedthematrix View Post
    Does anyone find it disturbing that an entire city was placed on lockdown (used in prisons to control inmates) due to a man hunt for one person? Not only that but going further, everyone's 4th amendment was suspended. Police were entering peoples' homes in the search for the terrorist. Looked like Martial Law to me. at least what I would think martial law would look like. I'll paraphrase here but Obama said that weapons of war have no place on our streets..... I saw the pictures and videos of all of the military and police on the streets in Boston neighborhoods with what? Thats right, M4 type carbines/M16s etc.... Weapons used in war. Now, we all know that weapons like these serve sporting pruposes and personal defense needs but this is what the president was talking about. This whole thing stinks. The security theatre we have in the US failed to protect the citizens. Big surprise. I guess we need to give up more liberty for more security now so this won't happen again. Hire more "professionals" to find the "terrorists". We all know that no one else is capable. Oh wait... didn't a citizen find the guy in his boat? And now the guy can't talk due to a trachiotomy. Thats convenient.
    What I find disturbing is the amount of sheeple that actually felt they had to comply.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Everyone knows that the FBI is known for allowing terrorists to obtain explosives only to thwart their plans and look like the hero. Everyone knows that in the cointel programs of the 1960s the FBI inflitrated groups to set them up and create infighting to lessen their effectiveness. Everyone knows that the media is the lap dog of the government. Everyone knows that our government would not let a crisis go to waste "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel. Lets all just for a moment put on some tin foil hats (actually just open your eyes if you believe what the offical story is) and look at what is happening. One person on the run (19 yr old boy), A city on lock down, Media blackout, Martial Law, Suspension of liberty, Cispa bill passed, New bill to restrict or ban black powder. Is this a coverup? Did someone drop the ball? Was this allowed to happen as a self inflicted wound to serve some greater agenda? .

9. I don't think they had valid bomb-making licenses either - boy, they're going to be in REAL big trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    I don't think they had valid bomb-making licenses either - boy, they're going to be in REAL big trouble!
    Yep, BATFE will have to charge them for failing to have a Type 10 FFL and Type 20 FFL.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

YEP, no permits, no BATFE license to manufacture explosive devices........They the criminal does not need one. Only the good citizen need apply. Talk about a bassackward system. THE INSANITY CONTINUES......................................... .....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast