Boston Bombers didn't have permits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombers didn't have permits

Boston Bombers didn't have permits

Wow, just wow. I could NOT believe this. [/sarcasm]

"Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/mass-...ave-gun-permit

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Wow, just wow. I could NOT believe this. [/sarcasm]

"Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms."

Mass. police: Bomb suspects didn't have gun permit
    I demand to know why! Why would a law abiding citizen carry a gun without a permit? What? oh yeah well never mind.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

4. Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    I demand to know why! Why would a law abiding citizen carry a gun without a permit? What? oh yeah well never mind.
    This is going to sound bad in this context, but why should these American citizens with no felony record nor having been adjudicated mentally defective prior to this incident have needed a permission slip from the government to exercise their rights to bear arms? Clearly having or not having a permit for a firearm played no role in their decisions to commit a terrorist act with bombs and I'm pretty sure that anyone who makes that decision will not care about gun control laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekul34 View Post
    Clearly having or not having a permit for a firearm played no role in their decisions to commit a terrorist act with bombs and I'm pretty sure that anyone who makes that decision will not care about gun control laws.
    Well a gold star for you. Someone gets it. Criminals don't care about laws.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The long and short of this situation is the parents are not accepting that their children were radicalized. I don't really give a damn if they accept it, but I guarantee they will whip up supporters who want to believe this country set them up after the FBI or the CIA set off two bombs.
    In a short period of time we are likely to see some copy cat nut cases give this a try themselves. With any luck they'll detonate prematurely and flatten their "Hide Out" sparing the neighbors.
    Your right, criminals don't abide by the laws of the land. See Something, Say Something.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I'll bet they didn't have permits for bombs, either.

Dekul34's comment above nails it. We shouldn't need permits or permission slips from the government to purchase, posses or carry a firearm. Well, at least in many states the first two are not needed. Number three still needs work.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

I'm stunned. How is it two people could actually carry firearms without a permit. Wouldn't that be against the law?

The suspects were also accused of hijacking a Mercedes on Thursday night.

Haas says the pair didn't release the driver, but he escaped when he was left alone while the two men entered a convenience store.
    Not the two brightest individuals apparently.

Yeah, well, considering they intended to blow people up there was no point to bother with permits. It's funny how much trust the anti gunners have in these institutions.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

No gun permits and unlicensed pressure cookers. We should all be outraged, call for pressure cooker backround checks, and end the cooking show loophole!

11. How is this possible??? In a state with some of the tightest gun control regulations in the country??? I turned down a contract job in MA just a few weeks ago because it was such a pain in the a$$ to get my CCW permit honored.

Oh, the bombers were Obama supporters too. Of course given that it's now looking that they were part of a group that's supported by the Muslim Brotherhood, which Obama has bent over backwards (and forwards probably) to support I can see why.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast