Gun Ownership Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun Ownership Map

Gun Ownership Map

Interesting map

Gun Ownership Map-gun-map.jpg
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

That is very interesting.

Gun Ownership Map

There's too much logic and fact in this statistically proven map for any liberal. In fact, if they saw this they would say "ownership doesn't equate to how the American people FEEL". It's all about feelings. They see this and say "it's all those right wing nuts with 100's of guns each that sway these stats."

I had a person today tell me not to quote facts to a liberal as all it will do is get them pissed off and you hoarse.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    There's an axiom in statistical science I've heard that says correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, but I mean c'mon, the ratio of restrictively low private gun ownership to monstrously high murder rates is not not simple correlation, that is definitely demonstrating causation!

That said (and meant), if NCIC105 (or anyone else) has the source of the map, I would like to be able to take a peek at it. Otherwise, very interesting graphic. Thanks for it.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    There's an axiom in statistical science I've heard that says correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, but I mean c'mon, the ratio of restrictively low private gun ownership to monstrously high murder rates is not not simple correlation, that is definitely demonstrating causation!

That said (and meant), if NCIC105 (or anyone else) has the source of the map, I would like to be able to take a peek at it. Otherwise, very interesting graphic. Thanks for it.

Blues
    U.N. Maps Show U.S. High in Gun Ownership, Low in Homicides
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Gun Ownership Map

I think the most surprising thing about that map is Greenland..I realize their population is low but I never would have taken it for such a high crime location.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I think the most surprising thing about that map is Greenland..I realize their population is low but I never would have taken it for such a high crime location.
    I noticed that too, however, it only took me a moment to remember that problems like alcoholism and domestic violence are outrageously high in remote northern locations like Greenland.

Quote Originally Posted by OlympicFox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I noticed that too, however, it only took me a moment to remember that problems like alcoholism and domestic violence are outrageously high in remote northern locations like Greenland.
    What is it about the cold? Lots of native Alaskan villages have huge problems with alcohol and DV too. I would hate to live in a place so boring that the only entertainment available is booze. As far as DV...wife beaters should be hung out to dry with the game as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you for posting.....I could not find the original source as a friend copied and pasted to me...
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast