Boston Bombing: Beck Has Some New and Interesting Information....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Bombing: Beck Has Some New and Interesting Information....

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

I'm not a Beck fan. I followed him throughout the era of his FOX show that he was exposing all the "czars" (Van Jones, Kevin Jennings etc.). His information was good, but always incomplete. He seemed to always stop short of actually stating what the problem was with them, and then when he jumped ship from FOX and went full-on pay site, I pretty much forgot about him. I rarely go to The Blaze website unless I follow someone else's link.

With that disclaimer, this story seems to me not to fit his normal M.O., as he does seem to be going out on a limb on this one. I have personally resisted looking for a conspiracy theory surrounding the Boston Bombing, but it looks from this morning's radio show that Beck has solid evidence that one is being perpetrated. Decide for yourselves. Please listen to the whole video before dismissing Beck as a tin foil'er or whatever. Like I said, he says he has hard evidence to his accusations, and he speaks of it at different points within the video. Sorry, but the only link to the video so far is at The Blaze, a hyper-bloated website that I don't think I've ever linked to before, but I do think this is important enough to make an exception this time:

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings | Video | TheBlaze.com

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Makes you go hummmmmm........................
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. Now I was thinking that they were from Russia.

The letter is very interesting. Hope this does not go into the Fast & Furious hole.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

This story is getting bigger and more serious. The problem is the main stream media and their unquestioning support for Obama. It is also the American people who just don't pay attention. When our country collapses most are going to wonder what happened and how did they miss it. The terrible attack in Boston was inevitable; and it was only luck that it didn't happen sooner.

The Saudis now have been granted unrestricted access to the U.S. by the Administration that even our most reliable allies don't have. It makes you feel secure doesn't it? When we give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty, then we will be really secure.

I remember hearing this and seeing it on the drudge. It died shortly after Tuesday last week. It wouldn't surprise me were this true.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

The Iranians and Saudis finance most of the Islamic terrorism in the world. The Saudis are the most dangerous because we owe them billions and they are our major Mideastern supplier of oil. Obama is trying to get the Saudi connection (person of interest) in the Boston bombing out of the country just as Bush flew over 100 high ranking Saudis out after 9/11. Because of political correctness and greed this country is being placed in mortal danger. Mosques that encourage and breed terrorism are allowed to operate with no restrictions by our government. And we have a large number of people with Moslem Brotherhood connections in sensitive positions within our government.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    The Iranians and Saudis finance most of the Islamic terrorism in the world. The Saudis are the most dangerous because we owe them billions and they are our major Mideastern supplier of oil. Obama is trying to get the Saudi connection (person of interest) in the Boston bombing out of the country just as Bush flew over 100 high ranking Saudis out after 9/11. Because of political correctness and greed this country is being placed in mortal danger. Mosques that encourage and breed terrorism are allowed to operate with no restrictions by our government. And we have a large number of people with Moslem Brotherhood connections in sensitive positions within our government.
    Not to mention that many of the people who were cleared to fly after 911 while all other flights were grounded were of the Bin Laden family.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast