Try not to do these things in these videos. Quick draw and shooting your leg.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Try not to do these things in these videos. Quick draw and shooting your leg.

1. Try not to do these things in these videos. Quick draw and shooting your leg.

Drop down in thread till you see the video of this guy quick drawing, and shooting himself in the leg.
    Gun owners that make us look bad! - Page 2 - Glock Forum

3. Stupid is as stupid does. Rule number one NEVER put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shot.

4. Try not to do these things in these videos. Quick draw and shooting your leg.

The first time I watched that a while back I just laughed and laughed and laughed for hours. And then I couldn't help but watch it again and laugh some more. I think someone needs to teach this guy that, while it is important to be able to get to your gun in a REASONABLY fast amount of time, there is no sense in trying to be the fastest draw in the south. I have played around like that several times with my 1911, but since I always carry it cocked and locked, that's how I draw. That way I have to release the safety before I can shoot, ensuring the gun is well away from my body when I shoot. Plus, and this may just be the luxury of thin folks, I always make sure that even when my gun is holstered I would have to do some weird maneuvering to make it point at any part of my body. The gun should have never been aiming at his leg to begin with.

5. I thought you people would like seeing it. Sends a real message IMHO.

OUCH!!! He learned a hard lesson. I bet it will be a while before he try that again.
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

Blog Entries
    I can't laugh at stupid. We all know stupid cannot be fixed. Bet he does it again. Get your finger off of the trigger until you are READY to shoot. Good grief!
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." TR

Blog Entries
    The original. The part where he talks about phoning his parents is my favorite part.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Blog Entries
    One year later: "I didn't do this to become famous"
    LOL

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

10. Oh, I seen this, didn't he clam that it was the holster.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Oh, I seen this, didn't he clam that it was the holster.
    Yes he did. To which I replied, "yes, the holster pulled the trigger... "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast