Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo....

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    They are not on my side.

I am not comfortable in my home.

You are not on my side either.

Anxiously awaiting the ball to drop.
    Maybe you should consider living somewhere where no other humans are around

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Maybe you should consider living somewhere where no other humans are around

The vast majority of humans aren't worth the **** and piss they are made of.

That said, there is nowhere to run this time.

Besides, why miss all the fun?

I wear camo occassionally myself. Never had any problem with the police. Must be a Northern vs Southern cultural thing.

My County in Florida is so saturated with guns its amusing. Cops are very comfortable with it and 70% or better are dressed in camo daily.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    My County in Florida is so saturated with guns its amusing. Cops are very comfortable with it and 70% or better are dressed in camo daily.
    Our county has a lot of guns in certain areas. But the head of the MDPD is anti. Local city cops are more friendly toward guns.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Think you guys are right on it being a cultural thing, but not sure if it is just North/South. More like city/country.

If you were to wear all camo in downtown Detroit or Lansing, you would attract attention. But up in Claire or Mt. Pleasant area where my son lives, wouldn't even be noticed. But then it is farm/hunting country and a different culture. (after all, where else do you see a hitching post for horses in front of the outdoor/gun shop?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Sounds like he was just detained for questioning. That's not like a false arrest, which would be a far easier case for a tort lawyer to litigate. I doubt you'd find one willing to sue just based on his being questioned. I'd still like to know why specifically they considered him suspicious though.
    It's actively 2A hostile Philly City Fathers and their PD. They never met a gun owner they liked. The city fathers keep trying to pass laws that supersede the state laws for tighter gun control and they keep getting over turned in court.

PA is Philly on the East, Pittsburg on the West, and Alabama inbetween. I live in the Alabama part.

Fitch

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Now when I think camo I think hunting camo. So around here in upstate SC a person in full camo isn't looked at twice cause we all just assume he's another redneck who subscribed to that "we need to start wearing camo out in public" trend.
    Start wearing camo? Here in AR camo is the state color next to U of AR "red". Even the toddlers wear camo here!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The truly terrible camo pattern goes to the Navy. Blue camo for land use? What were they thinking? And if you are in the water in them, you likely need to be seen to be rescued. Back to the old style clothes so you could tell the Seamen, Petty Officers, and Officers apart.
    Did anyone else notice that the navy camo matches Monster Assault cans?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    The vast majority of humans aren't worth the **** and piss they are made of.

That said, there is nowhere to run this time.

Besides, why miss all the fun?
    Just curious, are you selling your 5-7 because it's scary?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast