Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo....

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Think you guys are right on it being a cultural thing, but not sure if it is just North/South. More like city/country.

If you were to wear all camo in downtown Detroit or Lansing, you would attract attention. But up in Claire or Mt. Pleasant area where my son lives, wouldn't even be noticed. But then it is farm/hunting country and a different culture. (after all, where else do you see a hitching post for horses in front of the outdoor/gun shop?)
    Not so sure about that. Louisville is a fairly large city and when I wear camo here no one gives me a second look.

In my opinion, the "terrorists" won a long time ago. This is based the establishment of the TSA, DHS, and the signing of the Patriot Act. Not to mention, starting two wars that cannot be won.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Would like to inform the terrorist, note to Terrorism 101 you only need two of you dumb asses to shut down a city of one million and tie up both police, fire, military for a day. Note to press, thanks for putting terror in terrorist. Hope this guy gets millions from the city, hell half the women in the Houston area are wearing camo pattern capri pants. It's America I will ware what I want where I want, and yes I have a very good lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    In my opinion, the "terrorists" won a long time ago. This is based the establishment of the TSA, DHS, and the signing of the Patriot Act. Not to mention, starting two wars that cannot be won.

The alphabet soup are the terrorists.

Yep, the terrorists are winning......take a look-see

WOW ! Now I really Feel safe !!
    This is scary and they didnt even mention John Brennan who was sworn in several
    weeks ago (without a Bible, but with a copy of the Constitution with no Bill-Of-Rights attached). He converted to Islam a couple of years ago.

Obamas White House Staff!

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference

Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser - founder Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current
    Executive Director

Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar - Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships

Doesn't this make you feel safe?

I can only imagine how badly this would have gone had he been legally carrying. Then he's be labeled a "survivalist" or a "ring wing nutjob."

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

If it was me...They would arrest me or let me go..I would not submit myself to this treatment.....These things are getting out of hand and we must take a stand..
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Now when I think camo I think hunting camo. So around here in upstate SC a person in full camo isn't looked at twice cause we all just assume he's another redneck who subscribed to that "we need to start wearing camo out in public" trend.
    I have family & friends that would be hard-pressed to find something to wear that was "NOT" cammo.
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

does any one else see the irony in it being at INDEPENDENCE HALL
    never leave your cave ... without your club Mark Walters

ezkl2230 Guest
    I've got news for you. Terrorists won after 9-11 when "W" launched some of the most extensive attacks on civil rights we had seen up to that point, criminalizing millions of innocent citizens and expanding federal power to conduct investigations without warrants. This was going on even as he was assuring the nation that we would never be forced to change our ways to please radical islamists.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast