Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo....
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo....

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

Terrorists WIN! Man Arrested For Wearing Camo....

Man In Custody After Reports Of Suspicious Person Inside Visitor Center Garage

By Mike Dougherty
    PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Visitor’s Center on Independence Mall closed for a short period of time Sunday while police investigated a suspicious man.

Authorities say a man wearing a full camouflage suit inside the Visitor’s Center quickly drew the attention of police.

Philadelphia Police Lieutenant Joe McGarrey says they caught up with him inside a vehicle in the underground parking garage.

“The car was full of trash,” he said. “So as a precaution on the safe side, we cleared it with K-9, cleared it with the bomb squad.”

Nothing dangerous was found, but the man was taken into custody for questioning. No charges have been filed.

“Obviously, it’s the Visitor’s Center, Independence Mall,” McGarrey said. “We’re going to take every precaution necessary.”

The building has re-opened.

Man, there ain't enough K-9 units in this whole wide world to clear all "the-car-was-full-trash" cars owned and driven by guys wearing camo down here in Dixie!

Joking aside though, this is just more of the successful test in Watertown last week where every single person found inside a home, regardless of fitting the description of the suspect or not, was forced from their homes and businesses and not one single sheep in the masses is reported to have resisted the invasion/intrusion. Getting arrested for wearing camo gives a whole new meaning to the term "wardrobe malfunction."

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I hope he has a good lawyer.

And as you said, a person in camo isn't even looked at twice by most. Unless it is to determine if they are Army, Air Force, Marine, or Navy so they can be thanked.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I wonder if I would get detained for wearing my uniform while walking around a mall parking lot...? After all, it's camo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post

And as you said, a person in camo isn't even looked at twice by most. Unless it is to determine if they are Army, Air Force, Marine, or Navy so they can be thanked.
    Now when I think camo I think hunting camo. So around here in upstate SC a person in full camo isn't looked at twice cause we all just assume he's another redneck who subscribed to that "we need to start wearing camo out in public" trend.

6. Haven't these cops ever seen Rambo II? Never a good idea to start arresting rednecks just for being rednecks in your peaceful little liberal town.

City people.......?

Guess they never watch Duck Dynasty.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Alright, so, All I need to do to get my car cleaned out for free is what?

(BTW, My Uniform was all OD Green)
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

In this part of Wisconsin camo and blaze orange are our go to meeting attire.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    What will the lawyer do? The man wasn't arrested. He wasn't even named. They didn't say the camouflage was the reason they detained him either, though the press reports do make it sound that way. But I learned a long time ago not to trust press reports.
    On a brighter note, in Philly the next day.......
    Elkins Park man killed after forcing his way into apartment
    Of course, this can't be possible because the gun was an AR-15 and we all know those EEEEEEVIL 'assault weapons' could NEVER be used for anything good. Must be inaccurate reporting.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast