Master Sgt. Arrested for Legal Guns Speaks Out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Sgt. Arrested for Legal Guns Speaks Out

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I have a big problem with these laws being passed that say you can do something unless it "causes alarm". That is extremely inconsistent from person to person. There was another video of a marine open carrying while walking down the road and the cops told him they could detain him and take his gun because people had called in concerned about a guy walking down the road with a gun. His reply was, "so if I get alarmed by green shirts, I can call the police on every person I see wearing a green shirt and you'll come and detain them and take their shirt?"
    I agree. Law should be specific and never subjective.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

3. Many times when a cop encounters someone with a fire arm even one legally carried, they will make up some law they feel will give them the right to make an arrest. Then it's up to you to get out of jail and take care of any prosecution that happens to get filed. Getting the cops to admit a mistake has been made by one of their own,just won't happen. Trying to make a law suit against a cop or the city will most time get you no where, just cost you a bunch of money.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    Many times when a cop encounters someone with a fire arm even one legally carried, they will make up some law they feel will give them the right to make an arrest. Then it's up to you to get out of jail and take care of any prosecution that happens to get filed. Getting the cops to admit a mistake has been made by one of their own,just won't happen. Trying to make a law suit against a cop or the city will most time get you no where, just cost you a bunch of money.
    That's why it's good to have friends in high places ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12