White SUV's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White SUV's

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    I would believe they were Border Patrol, if they were all from TX., and all vehicles were brand new... Don't know about the other states plates, though, and I would also wonder what they were doing in KY...
    Don't know what to think about it.
    Uncle Al, didn't you get the memo the border has been moved North. Look around at all the Mexican Nationals they are everywhere not to mention all the South Americans as well. So it goes without saying that Border Patrol would be in Kentucky even further North.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

I'm guessing... I don't know what I'm guessing... Think about it. Men in green from multiple states buying handguns? Can a non-resident walk-in and buy a gun in KY? Can they buy on their federal credentials? Don't federal agencies provide hardware to their agents?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

JSDinTexas Guest
    Mexican straw purchases moved to KY because the law requires TX FFLs to file additional paperwork now.

I would believe they were Border Patrol, if they were all from TX., and all vehicles were brand new... Don't know about the other states plates, though, and I would also wonder what they were doing in KY...

You're not going to believe this, but there are more borders than just in TX. Lots of whits SUVs here in MI. After all, part of the border south of Detroit is a foreign country.

Couple years back I got passed on an Interstate by a cluster of black SUVs all with Gov plates. Pulled into a gas station off I-20 ( Thomson, GA ) and ran right into the same pack of SUVs. Along with a panel truck and trailer, several vans, and ATVs. Decided it was not a good idea to ask what was up and got out of there as soon as the SUV in front of me had finished filling up. Bunch of scruffy looking dudes so figured they were Revenue Agents.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    You're not going to believe this, but there are more borders than just in TX. Lots of whits SUVs here in MI. After all, part of the border south of Detroit is a foreign country.
    Wow! Thought TX was the only state that had a border. :o)
    Just wasn't thinking about Northern borders that might be down South!.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Hear you on that UATKP, may have been due to about middle for everyone to meet at. But the white SUV's and the green uniform sounds about right for Border Patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Hear you on that UATKP, may have been due to about middle for everyone to meet at. But the white SUV's and the green uniform sounds about right for Border Patrol.
    It still makes me wonder about them buying guns out of their home states... I wonder if Federal Law exempts them from that little infringement.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

It still makes me wonder about them buying guns out of their home states... I wonder if Federal Law exempts them from that little infringement.

From what this say, they can legally purchase.

http://lrc.ky.gov/KRS/237-00/020.PDF

237.020 Right of Kentycky residents, out-of-state residents, and residents of other countries to buy firearms.
    (1) Residents of the commonwealth of Kentucky .....
    (2) Residents of states other thanthe Commonwealth of Kentucky who are citizens of the United States shall have the right to purchase or otherwise acquire rifles, shotguns, handguns, and any other firearms which they are permitted to purchase or otherwise acquire under federal law and the Kentucky Revised Statutes from properly licensed dealers, manufacturers, importers, or collectors, and from unlicensed undividula persons in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12