Newtown CT / Sandy Hook - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newtown CT / Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    To the OP, I was wondering from the get-go what the heck the donations were for to begin with. These aren't poor people. I don't get it...
    My understanding is that they were for the families of the deceased and injuried during the shooting to cover any and all cost that they may inccur and as ususal we as a compassionate country we give in excess and then everyone questions where the money goes and why was it not put to better use.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    My understanding is that they were for the families of the deceased and injuried during the shooting to cover any and all cost that they may inccur and as ususal we as a compassionate country we give in excess and then everyone questions where the money goes and why was it not put to better use.
    Exactly, so why not build a new fortified, fence surrounded school with the money? Would'nt that be a good use?
    Oh with guards armed with "assault weapons"

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Ok, I guess I can see that. But that, in turn makes me wonder...
    I haven't seen or heard from the wounded. I'm sure there must have been some, but all the media has been interested in is a body count.

I'd love to see the ballistic reports on these victims from the coroner....

Wonder if anyone has filed a freedom of information claim for these.....I would be interested in verifying the caliber of bullets.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post

Wonder if anyone has filed a freedom of information claim for these.....I would be interested in verifying the caliber of bullets.
    If what you are really asking is if a .223 was used as well as the Glock 9, the answer is yes, Bushmaster.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    What would be the point of submitting a FOIL to get ballistic reports at this point? The coroners wrote what they told him to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    If what you are really asking is if a .223 was used as well as the Glock 9, the answer is yes, Bushmaster.

They release the report...
    If the Government is utilizing this data to push their agenda, they will seal it so you and I cannot see the true facts.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    What would be the point of submitting a FOIL to get ballistic reports at this point? The coroners wrote what they told him to write.

They would most likely have photos of projectiles attached, and that could say volumes...Still could be manipulative, but I would like to look it over.

I think the truth is somewhere between what the Government tells us, and the conspiracies tell us.

11. Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    Newtown votes down town budget, which included money for new school security!?!

They received tens of millions of dollars in donations....where did that go???

They paraded their kids around the state and country to shove their beliefs down our throats!!!

And they overwhelmingly voted down the new budget? Funny how when it hits their own pockets the tune changes!!
    What a disgrace they are / TWO faced!!

I'm disgusted to say I still live in this COMMY state!!!!
    Sandy Hook was not designed (and yes I chose that word on purpose) to promote child safety. It was designed to promote misguided hate towards the 2nd amendment. And frankly, I find it to be a conflict of interest, and also quite ironic, that the people who the 2nd amendment was designed to protect us from are the ones who have the power and authority to dictate how much of that right we actually have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast