Newtown CT / Sandy Hook - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Newtown CT / Sandy Hook

For arguments sake let's say that a 223 and 9mm was utilized...

How many were shot with each?
    What fatal shots were from 223 or 9mm?
    Number of shots in the victims?
    What part of the body was the fatal shot placed?

What mfg of ammo was utilized and bullet type?
    What was the mfg date?

What do the GSR test on shooter reveal?

What did the blood toxicity test reveal on shooter?
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

3. Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    They would most likely have photos of projectiles attached, and that could say volumes...Still could be manipulative, but I would like to look it over.
    The report would be useless because it would be fabricated, and the pictures would be of all the .223 bullets they could pick up/find from the last time the police department went to the range. I can pull a .45 bullet out of a stump, take a picture of it, write down on a piece of paper that it was the bullet I pulled out of a murder victim, and if my credentials are enough to make me a "trustworthy" person then who's to say otherwise? Especially when the people who would investigate any wrong-doing are the ones telling you to do it.

And after watching the corner's first televised report a few days after the shooting, I'm not sure how we came to put so much faith in that guy. His mannerisms and personality suggested nothing to me other than he needed to be in a white padded room. He spent the entire interview either bragging about his credentials, making some awkward and sly remark and then start laughing about it, or deflecting the questions to the police.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    If what you are really asking is if a .223 was used as well as the Glock 9, the answer is yes, Bushmaster.
    I wondered about this too. At least one report I read said he had 2 pistols inside only and an AR in the trunk of the car. It seems like there is still a lot of confusion about the details and timeline for this incident.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiifrank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    If what you are really asking is if a .223 was used as well as the Glock 9, the answer is yes, Bushmaster.
    I wondered about this too. At least one report I read said he had 2 pistols inside only and an AR in the trunk of the car. It seems like there is still a lot of confusion about the details and timeline for this incident.
    There always is for government conspiracies. You would've thought they learned their lesson after Kennedy.

It didn't happen.

You know what? I don't give a rats arse how they were killed.

They're dead!

I didn't know them, they aren't related to me and as such, their demise holds no meaning for me.

Their only "lasting memory" will be that the politicians stood on the still bloody tiles of that school in yet another attempt to crush our rights.

2Awarrior Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    And after watching the corner's first televised report a few days after the shooting, I'm not sure how we came to put so much faith in that guy. His mannerisms and personality suggested nothing to me other than he needed to be in a white padded room. He spent the entire interview either bragging about his credentials, making some awkward and sly remark and then start laughing about it, or deflecting the questions to the police.
    THANK YOU.

That was similar to something I wrote on this forum a day or so after his interview, but you put it a lot better than I did.
    That guy was weird, uneasy, and everything else you said. Kind of like he'd been shaken down by somebody scarey, and told precisely what to say.
    The whole thing stinks, and if the truth ever comes out it will shake this government to its knees.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Awarrior View Post
    The whole thing stinks, and if the truth ever comes out it will shake this government to its knees.
    It won't even bring a sneeze to the governments nose.
    Nice thought tho!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234