DHS Called Out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DHS Called Out

DHS Called Out

Reps challenge DHS ammo buys, say agency using 1,000 more rounds per person than Army | Fox News

Not only will they be buying less ammo, they are going to have to answer for their past spending spree.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

3. It's about time someone started asking some question. It would be great if they could tie Holder to this one and actually get some charges that would stick this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Reps challenge DHS ammo buys, say agency using 1,000 more rounds per person than Army | Fox News

Not only will they be buying less ammo, they are going to have to answer for their past spending spree.
    I doubt that anyone will successfully hold (what is becoming Obama's version of Hitler's Gestapo) their feet to the "fire". Obama already has his version of the SS in Holder's Justice Department via the BATFE (undoubtedly, the most corrupt bureau in the Federal government).
    G'Day and G'lock

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I doubt that anyone will successfully hold (what is becoming Obama's version of Hitler's Gestapo) their feet to the "fire". Obama already has his version of the SS in Holder's Justice Department via the BATFE (undoubtedly, the most corrupt bureau in the Federal government).
    Couldn't agree with you more! The jackbooted government thugs of the BATF are the political police, no doubt.

I hope they nail these sob's to the wall!

DHS says 116,000,000 rounds used in 2012 by 70,000 employees. That is 1657 round per employee. If you take away 800 rounds for quarterly qualifications, that means everyone used 800 more rounds on the job. Bunch of trigger happy people don't you think?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Blog Entries
    Or they're stockpiling it to kill us.

Being Prior service I really don't think anyone is coming after us with 40 cal HP's. On my street alone they would be outgunned. Hell, a down comforter wrapped just right around the torso might just double as body armor. (Um, Joke for all-ya-ll that didn't catch it)
    This here is what ya call redneck central. There are more rebel flags per capita here than even Forsyth county Georgia.

BTW, Born in Minneapolis Mn. Raised in Toledo Oh. I guess that's what you might call Redneck denial.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    DHS says 116,000,000 rounds used in 2012 by 70,000 employees. That is 1657 round per employee. If you take away 800 rounds for quarterly qualifications, that means everyone used 800 more rounds on the job. Bunch of trigger happy people don't you think?
    I see your Fl. Oh. Tag line, Kinda coming from or being from the same areas.
    AND, your correct their numbers are off. Maybe some funny money management going on.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Or they're stockpiling it to kill us.
    tricolordad! You can't kill Superman, Your Safe!
    Besides, What kind of penetration do you think you would get with a JHP 40 hitting Cheese? Not-a-lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast