A Very Good "Must Read" from a Leftist Gunowner - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A Very Good "Must Read" from a Leftist Gunowner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Blues, I'm glad you posted your reply to the article I linked. Killing the messenger was a humorous barb at you turning the link I posted into a tome of anti-abortion, anti-left spewing. Your parsing and tit-for-tatting of words (you said this, I'm saying that) rebuttals do nothing to advance what the OP was about, so at this point, I'm done with our discussion about it. Carry on. I don't remember when I've posted something to show common ground between gun owners, turn into such an anti-left ballgame; I passed the ball, it was caught, and run out of the stadium with the wrong message intended attached to it.
    Where was the common ground supposed to be in that article? There is no common ground on gun control. I'll ignore for now that the author is telling the gun grabbers to lie in order to advance their aims.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    I'm a liberal left wing gun addict democrat who proudly voted for Obama a second time. Also pro abortion - we're already overpopulated enough and if some of these nutso shooters had been aborted there'd be more folks alive today. You don't have to be a right wing conservative to honor the second amendment to the Constitution. Seems like the second amendment would be a lot safer if it had support from across the political spectrum and the right wing folks didn't claim it as their own and reject support from people with differing political view points.
    One can only hope that the left wing liberal gun addict democrat Obama fans abort yourselves to extinction before you totally screw things up for the rest of us. Not sure if that would be poetic justice or darwinism?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

My 2 cents. The author is an example of what I have always said.
    Not all Democrats are Anti 2A zealots but almost all Anti 2A zealots are Democrat.
    You can substitute Liberal Progressive, gay, low information, black etc.
    This person likes to shoot, and likes guns.
    She (I am assuming the author is female), I mean really, is it even permissible to mention a persons gender anymore? She is probably under 30 recently graduated from University. One or more degrees in something not business related. Considers herself (opps I did it again) a liberal because almost everyone in her situation is just about the same. Hell when I was young and stupid I considered myself a liberal.
    I was stupid enough in my 20's that fell for a lot of liberal lies.

I heard a guy on the radio around 1972 talking about queer bashing. (the term used back then) He said people that are afraid of homosexuals are deep down afraid that they are also homosexual. I said okay live and let live. (LATER IS WAS COINED AS HOMOPHOBIA, and was part of the hypnotizing efforts) Years later my Police duties involved me with the gay community and I soon realized that the guy I heard on the radio was full of schidt. These people were perverted. Their whole existence revolved around achieving the ultimate orgasm. I mean I like sex too but it was not the focus of my daily life.

Her pro abortion stance is because she has been hypnotized into thinking it is a women's health issue when it is nothing of the sort. Abortion is a MALE SEX issue wrapped up in BS and made to smell like flowers. Abortion is about male sex!
    Roe v Wade gave males the right to have unlimited and responsibility free sex, beginning at any age and with as many women as possible. If you get the happen to impregnate the beeach, make her kill it. It's okay no guilt for da man. In fact you it is just another notch, and once again the orgasm is dictating public policy and moral decline. The benefit to the liberals was population control of certain unwanted minorities. (their words not mine)

Women are now diminished to the same level as a man with the idea that they can now hook up with as many men as they want with no repercussions. Congratulation women you are now the same as men. Whoopdy friggin doo. So the next time you are out with your girlfriends have them pull your finger.

As the author gets older and obtains more responsibility her liberal bent will start to diminish. She has probably just finished 4 or 6 years of immersion of Marxism - environmentalism - and secularism. She hates conservatism because she has been told to, but she writes well.
    She has presented a well founded and fact based argument for not implementing more gun control. Perhaps her fellow leftists will listen to one of their own because when we try and talk to them all they see is camo wearing red necks with bibles and guns and the are sore afraid. (HOPLOPHOBIA)

Again all I am saying is Not all Democrats are anti gun but 99.9% of all anti gunners are democrats.
    just as not all dems are liberal progressive but all liberal progressives are democrats.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

The author is a fool. How could you love guns and vote for someone who wants to take them....and be considered intelligent?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    The author is a fool. How could you love guns and vote for someone who wants to take them....and be considered intelligent?
    I had that conversation with an alleged 2A supporter yesterday. Obviously it degenerated to her calling me a bunch of names, but that only proves my point that Obutthole supporters are stupid. I shook her hand and politely thanked her for making an ass out of herself and carried on that-a-way. ------>

You right side guys baffle me with your illogical "logic." I was around in the days of the back alley coat hanger abortions. Abortion is gonna happen whether its legal or not. Its a woman's choice. As for more people being alive if some of the mass murderers had been aborted that's not contradictory to over population because murder is not a form of population control unless done en masse by some dictator wanting to kill all the "different" people.

I think rampant paranoia and hate are far greater dangers to this country. America was founded on freedom, E Pluribus Unim, accepting each other, working together. Its the right wing tea party nut cases that have turned their backs on this nation's founding principles. A boon for political comedians, but nothing else.

As for more people being alive if some of the mass murderers had been aborted that's not contradictory to over population because murder is not a form of population control unless done en mass by some dictator wanting to kill all the "different" people.
    Interesting statement. So abortion isn't murder. What is it that a human fetus develops into? Is it only human if it draws a breathe? If that's true why is the murder of a pregnant female considered a double homicide? So easy to be liberal, no responsibility.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

You right side guys baffle me with your illogical "logic." I was around in the days of the back alley coat hanger abortions. Abortion is gonna happen whether its legal or not. Its a woman's choice. As for more people being alive if some of the mass murderers had been aborted that's not contradictory to over population because murder is not a form of population control unless done en masse by some dictator wanting to kill all the "different" people.

I think rampant paranoia and hate are far greater dangers to this country. America was founded on freedom, E Pluribus Unim, accepting each other, working together. Its the right wing tea party nut cases that have turned their backs on this nation's founding principles. A boon for political comedians, but nothing else.
    First I want to point out the fact that we all are living in a controled paradigm of Left vs Right designed to divide and conquer the citizens. The Elite class have always waged war on the rest of the population and they understand that if they can get into positions of control in a country's government they can easily push certain agenda's. This could be by controling the issuance of currency which in the case of the U.S would be the Privately run Federal Reserve Bank. It could be by directly controling the presidency or other posisition of power. The queen controling the prime minister of England is an example. The more overt way they wage war on us is by the use of corporations and their subsequent lobbies in washington used to alter and create policies which benefit them while being detramental to our freedoms and liberties usually. Now, how have the majority of we so called right side guys who post here shown any type of illogic ideas? As far as paranoia..... Yes, we absolutely need to be paraniod of any type of elected government and it is our duty to consantly be vigillant and keep our elected servents in check. As far as hate..... Please show us an example. I didn't know that being passionate about ones beliefs is considered hate. And now for the kicker.... There is an agenda to bring in a New World Order. This is a system of government which is homogenious accross the board and is meant to control the population; a small population I might add with Eugenics being at the heart of this one world order. What does all of this have to do with abortion you ask? If you can get a society to disregard what it should hold most dear, their future, then it is possible to get them to accept almost anything under the guise of being liberal, loving and for the earth. Sir, the tea party is not your enemy, we righties are not your enemy, anti abortionists are not your enemy. It is my perception that most everyone who post here want for you the same thing they want for themselves; life, liberty and the persuit of happiness. Your enemy is stealthy and they keep thier colors hidden. Wake up and see them for who they are

God created HELL for a very good reason.
    ~ AMERICA'S EPITAPH ~
    "Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, God Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done"

Blog Entries

Just because some people will still do it doesn't make it right. You leftists lack a clear understanding of right and wrong. By legalizing it, you libtards have made a statement encouraging women to do the wrong thing. It's like saying, "go ahead, **** everybody. Don't take the 5 seconds to use a rubber, you can kill your baby if you don't feel like taking care of it." You whores do know that you can put a rubber on with your mouth, right?

As for more people being alive if some of the mass murderers had been aborted that's not contradictory to over population because murder is not a form of population control unless done en masse by some dictator wanting to kill all the "different" people.
    Who Said "Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of."

An ubber liberal in high places perhaps?
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast