A Very Good "Must Read" from a Leftist Gunowner - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Very Good "Must Read" from a Leftist Gunowner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    You right side guys baffle me with your illogical "logic." I was around in the days of the back alley coat hanger abortions. Abortion is gonna happen whether its legal or not. Its a woman's choice. As for more people being alive if some of the mass murderers had been aborted that's not contradictory to over population because murder is not a form of population control unless done en masse by some dictator wanting to kill all the "different" people.

I think rampant paranoia and hate are far greater dangers to this country. America was founded on freedom, E Pluribus Unim, accepting each other, working together. Its the right wing tea party nut cases that have turned their backs on this nation's founding principles. A boon for political comedians, but nothing else.
    "People are gonna do it anyway" doesn't make it any less wrong.

The greatest danger to the country is the lack by some of any kind of moral compass, followed closely by lack of common sense.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Then look at it this way. WHO is out there making the most babies? Who has the time to make babies? Who could care less about birth control? Without their woman's option for legal abortion them folk will soon dominate society....you may wanna fight for their right not to be aborted...but in a few years you'll be defending your home against them when they come for what you have... plug in whoever you want - or multiple cultures as the ones with the growing populations of needy youngsters who want your "stuff."

This thread is why we need a Purge.

Line forms Left for those about to be dispatched.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Then look at it this way. WHO is out there making the most babies? Who has the time to make babies? Who could care less about birth control? Without their woman's option for legal abortion them folk will soon dominate society....you may wanna fight for their right not to be aborted...but in a few years you'll be defending your home against them when they come for what you have... plug in whoever you want - or multiple cultures as the ones with the growing populations of needy youngsters who want your "stuff."
    You make it so easy. Leftists like the one who wrote the piece in the OP would revoke your membership card for giving away all their secrets if they could.

The above is exactly what "legal, safe and rare (HA!)" abortion is all about in this country. It is rooted in racism and the murderous practice known as eugenics. It's reminiscent of Hitler and the most infamous eugenicist of all time, Margaret Sanger, both of whom believed they could either murder enough already-born people, or babies in the womb, to create a master race. Riverkilt, for the second time in this thread alone, exposed himself as an adherent of that philosophy. Proudly, no less. He shares the same ideology with the linked author, which is why that author started out his instruction booklet on how to be a more successful leftist by announcing how personally "devastated" he was over Virginia passing some new anti-abortion law.

On the day of the Boston bombings, Riverkilt posted the following:

My money is on a lone domestic right wing paranoid looney tune angry about taxes...and with a cruel heart. We can't keep breeding like this without abortions - too many nut cases being allowed to live and wreak havoc.
    So it's not "just" the goal of culling the herd of undesirable races he favors, he thinks abortion is a good tool to use in cleansing the world of conservative thought too.

Again I point out, the author of the piece linked in the OP established his unequivocal support for abortion before he ever mentioned anything about his 6 ways to make a better argument meme. He said that he was a member of the "far left" and that he was personally "devastated" that VA attempted to restrict the wanton killing of babies, both in and outside of the womb as the Gosnell trial has unambiguously proven. When people describe themselves as "devastated" over the violation of their "far left" desire to continue the unfettered slaughter of human babies, whatever they might think about guns or the 2A becomes irrelevant. And that's not because I'm an "extreme" anti-abortion activist, it's because I'm an informed individual on what the foundation of the aborto-agenda is built upon - Hitler and Sanger-supported eugenics.

Planned Parenthood is practicing that agenda to this day, under the protection and sanction of the oligarchy known as the Supreme Court of the United States of America. If anyone reading this thinks I'm wrong about that, first read this piece about Margaret Sanger, and then take note of the fact that Planned Parenthood's highest award is actually the only honest and forthright bit of information you can get on the .org without undercover investigations etc., The Margaret Sanger Award. Look at the names on that list of award recipients. It's a Hall of Fame list of the farthest-left and/or most murder-minded personalities and politicians our country has ever produced. From the piece on Sanger I just linked to:

Throughout the 200+ pages of <The Pivot of Civilization> Sanger
    called for the elimination of human weeds: “for the cessation of
    charity, for the segregation of morons, misfits, and maladjusted,”
    and for the sterilization of “genetically inferior races."[7] In this
    same book she argued that organized attempts to help the poor were
    the “surest sign that our civilization has bred, is breeding, and is
    perpetuating . . . defectives, delinquents, and dependents."[8]

“Margaret Sanger is responsible, more than anyone else, for keeping
    alive international racism. She played the attractive hostess for
    racist thinkers all over the world. Organizing the First World
    Population Conference in Geneva in 1926, she invited Clarence C.
    Little, Edward A. East, Henry Pratt Fairchild, and Raymond
    Pearl--all infamous racists."[9]

“In 1932, it [the <Birth Control Review>] outlined *Margaret’s ‘Plan
    for Peace,’ calling for coercive sterilization, mandatory
    segregation, and rehabilitative concentration camps for all ‘disgenic
    stocks.’*[10]* In 1933, the <Birth Control Review> published ‘Eugenic
    Sterilization: An Urgent Need’ by Ernst Rudin, who was Hitler’s
    director of genetic sterilization and a founder of the Nazi Society
    for Racial Hygiene.[11] And later that same year, it published an
    article by Leon Whitney entitled, ‘Selective Sterilization,’ which
    adamantly praised and defended the Third Reich’s racial
    programs."[12]
    And Planned Parenthood still canonizes and honors that wicked human debris to this day, and Riverkilt and the leftist author of the OP's link practice the same evil ideology, whether or not they have something in common with sane human beings regarding guns and the 2A.

So thanks Riverkilt for being so open and honest about your support for eugenics and genocide. It was a good lead-in to help educate those who think that pro-life folk like me are simply adherent to Biblical precepts of the gift of life. While I certainly am adherent to that as well, long before I came to know Christ, I educated myself on who was behind Roe v Wade and ran smack dab into Sanger and Hitler in sussing that out. Whether a Christian or an atheist, or somewhere in between, anyone who supports Planned Parenthood and/or the unfettered access to the murderous practice of abortion in this country, is supporting the eugenics-based nightmare of both Sanger and Hitler. The history of abortion "rights" in this country shows that to be true unambiguously. If you support that stuff, then congratulations, you are as "sane," and as much of an "ally" to gun owners, as Adolph Hitler and Margaret Sanger were.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Umm, still, the folks you are arming yourself against, defending your home against, are the grown babies that weren't aborted 20 years ago. Those folks pouring across our southern border that you wanna build fences to keep out are the grown babies that weren't aborted 20 years ago. If you reject abortion then you HAVE to deal with the adult consequences of the babies you "rescued."

And its no secret that I do not believe the bible is the word of God. Its the word of King James' lackeys. Their obedience to him was so codependent you can hardly find a printed bible with the "We hope we did it the way you wanted it" introductory page. I don't believe in immaculate conception - they had to be fooling around. I don't believe in virgin birth. I don't believe in resurrection - coma at best. And for sure I don't believe in golden tablets. So sorry, waving the bible at me ain't gonna do any good. I do remain deeply spiritual after a long hard one battle to find spirituality that fit for me - not someone else's assurance their way is the "right" way....the sad root of so many wars over the centuries.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345