How NOT to use your Gun Safe - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How NOT to use your Gun Safe

Quote Originally Posted by murph50 View Post
    Parents don't really keep an eye on or dicsipline their kids much anymore. Many times when I'm in a store there are kids running around screaming and bumping into people and the parents don't seem to care.
    Or the parent says stop or you'll get a "time out" and the kids just ignore it and keep on being brats.
    I like this idea. I'm gonna talk to my grocery store and see if I can get them to start selling some nice big safes.
    Set up a nice display in the corner somewhere and leave the doors open--LOL
    To maximize your enjoyment, 'salt' the safe with some candy or other treat. Stand near where you can watch and when the kid enters to get it slam the door shut and spin the lock.

Step back a distance and watch the fun.

:p
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

probably the same type of kids that think taking a ride in the dryer would also be a fun time.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    probably the same type of kids that think taking a ride in the dryer would also be a fun time.
    I did thay a few times. Got a little warm, so I had my buddy let me out. I was a little dizzy from the fabric softener. ;-)

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I'm glad I was a good kid. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I did thay a few times. Got a little warm, so I had my buddy let me out. I was a little dizzy from the fabric softener. ;-)

gf
    lol too funny. I've been in. just never when it was turned on:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Where were these kids' parents?
    Stuck in another safe. :o
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12