Let this video be a warning.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let this video be a warning.

1. Let this video be a warning.

3. Wish he would have shot a little higher.

4. Crazy, just crazy.

Personally, if the manufacturer told me they would stop bullets, I would take their word for it. I wouldn't need to test their word. After all, manufacturers are honest, aren't they?
    TANSTAAFL

My people, my people. I'm really at a loss for words here.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

7. Let this video be a warning.

It's a shame the person who sold these vests to them wasn't in the counterfeiting business.

Let this video be a warning.

Look up Miguel Caballero. It's a Columbian company that's makes high end bullet-resistant clothing and accessories. Kevlar lined leather jackets and stuff like that. Several celebrities wear their stuff. There are several videos of them testing their clothing on their own employees. I think they actually require it as a condition of employment to instill confidence in the product.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Look up Miguel Caballero. It's a Columbian company that's makes high end bullet-resistant clothing and accessories. Kevlar lined leather jackets and stuff like that. Several celebrities wear their stuff. There are several videos of them testing their clothing on their own employees. I think they actually require it as a condition of employment to instill confidence in the product.
    Ok, I'm a little confused about something though. Why do all these guys testing actual bullet proof jackets have these massive ass welts from where they got shot, then Miguel Caballero makes these little lightweight jackets and he shoots people and they barely even feel anything?

It could have to do with materials and construction of the final product...
    Just my two cents.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    It could have to do with materials and construction of the final product...
    Just my two cents.
    I'm surprised they haven't caught on in the LE world. I watched one video where he told his price range and considering the advantages and who is clientele is, they really aren't that bad. He said they start at around $300 and go up to around $4,000. But from the looks of his stuff, the $4,000 would probably be for a super nice designer leather jacket that would probably cost around $4,000 even without the bullet proofing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast