Why they call it For-i-Duh

Thread: Why they call it For-i-Duh

Why they call it Flor-i-Duh

Man injured trying to hunt squirrel with bullet taped to BB gun
    almost a Darwinner

he aint a member here is he?

http://now.msn.com/william-daniel-ll...el-with-bb-gun

You’re hungry. The fridge is empty, plus you have a hankering for something more primal. So you go hunting. For squirrel. With a BB gun. Using a real bullet. Police identify William Daniel Lloyd as the model of human ingenuity who decided he would go to any lengths to bag a squirrel for his supper. Our intrepid marksman reportedly taped a .40-caliber cartridge to the end of a Pumpmaster 760 BB gun, went outside his home in Gainesville, Fla., and went a-huntin’. When he fired the gun, a BB struck the cartridge’s primer, causing it to explode. Shrapnel struck Lloyd in the arm and leg, and he was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries. There was no report on the squirrel’s condition.

Blog Entries
    No doubt he didn't think this through before he pulled the trigger. He's still hungry but atleast he isn't or anyone else isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Amsden View Post
    No doubt he didn't think this through before he pulled the trigger. He's still hungry but atleast he isn't or anyone else isn't dead.
    I would say he likely isn't hungry. Although hospital food can leave something to be desired. And as he is in Gainesburgerville, he probably picked that idea up from one of the college students there.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Idiots like this are the kinds of gun owners that the lib media love to portray.

Well, my fellow Floridians never cease to amaze me - on terrible ways.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

7. Why they call it For-i-Duh

Let's just hope for his sake and ours he attempts something a little more fatal next time.

Checked on the squirrel's condition. He is fine after his fall from the limb after laughing so hard he fell to the ground.
    Gun free zones are safe havens...........for criminals.
    Laws govern the lesser man, Morals govern the greater man.