Disappointed in Cabelas - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disappointed in Cabelas

It's a shirt from the future!
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    That's wrong. There are 58 states. I know because Obama said so.
    Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube
    *beats head repeatedly on the table wondering how anyone voted for this ... this.... this.... fill in the blank*
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

WOW what mouth full.

[QUOTE=dogshawred;432194]
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    Like every item of clothing the large chains sell, your shirt was designed and Mfg. far far away from the USA. The people making it just looked at a picture of our American flag and guessed at the number of stripes and stars needed. Oh well how many Americans know the correct number or even care?[/QUOTE]

That much is such a mouth full I am surprised you didn't choke on it.
    There in lies some of the problems with our great country.
    But I suggest that what we teach our young must start at home and must start with the basics and knowing about our flag and its history is the beginning of all basics for a patriot.
    [QUOTE=kerb;432202]
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post

True. But he's right. I don't know if it was intentional or not but it sounds like you are shooting the messenger.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    I know he is correct, that is why I stated in my post the need for teaching our youth the basics.
    Have you never heard someone that is agreeing with you say that "you just said a mouth full" or is that just my age showing.
    There was no intention on my part to shoot anyone with my posting, lest of all the OP who I was agreeing with about the lack of general knowledge of the American populace regarding the American flag.
    I took care of the flag that flew at my job site for more than 20 years and was instrumental in getting my company to install lighting around our flag pole to so show proper respect.
    I have always been a patriot, long before those who decided it was time after the September 11th attack.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Disappointed in Cabelas

They probably wanted to fill the space available. It is not a real USA flag.

The tee shirt is imported, but it is designed and printed here in the USA. Must be some illegals working there.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I like the thought, but the Flag has now been made part of the Standard issue Army Fatigue hasn't it?
    True, but it isn't decoration in that case. It is there as a symbol.

Dude! You bought a shirt from the future!

Just shows how little attention people pay to their jobs. There had to be a number of folks at Cabelas corporate that had no attention to detail to let that slip through.

If I remember right from when I was a kid, aren't we not actually supposed to wear the flag? Something about that sticks in my mind from my old scouting days.

-SF

9. Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post

Yes it has, it looks ridiculous lol. They intentionally made it backwards so looks like its blowing in the wind as they "run forward" (worn on the right sleeve.) I always give em crap for it. Especially since the only place they ever run is to the chow hall. Lol.
    Yep,frosts my ass too

It seems to be gone from their website now.

Guess they got the message.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123