Disappointed in Cabelas
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in Cabelas

1. Disappointed in Cabelas

Im thoroughly disappointed with Cabelas. I was in their Hamburg, PA store for the first time and bought a Cabelas shirt with the American flag on it and the Declaration of Independence. Upon putting on the shirt I realized there were 14 stripes and 54 stars. Guess that was a waste of money.

Made in China, right?

Disappointed in Cabelas

Take it back. If Cabelas has one thing right, it's their return policy.

5. I'm gonna walk over to my neighborhood Cabela's and point that out to them!

False patriotism worn on a shirt sleeve.

Wow. And you paid for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    False patriotism worn on a shirt sleeve.

Wow. And you paid for that?
    Free speech and you talk like this?? That's a waste, er,, ASSumption or something worse.
    Smile and pet a dog today you will feel better.
    Be careful when you follow the MASSES, sometimes the M is silent.

8. Quote Originally Posted by www315 View Post
    Im thoroughly disappointed with Cabelas. I was in their Hamburg, PA store for the first time and bought a Cabelas shirt with the American flag on it and the Declaration of Independence. Upon putting on the shirt I realized there were 14 stripes and 54 stars. Guess that was a waste of money.
    Like every item of clothing the large chains sell, your shirt was designed and Mfg. far far away from the USA. The people making it just looked at a picture of our American flag and guessed at the number of stripes and stars needed. Oh well how many Americans know the correct number or even care?

That's wrong. There are 58 states. I know because Obama said so.
    Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube

Disappointed in Cabelas

Obama mistakenly said there was 54 states things to think about

[QUOTE=rifleshooter474;432185]Like every item of clothing the large chains sell, your shirt was designed and Mfg. far far away from the USA. The people making it just looked at a picture of our American flag and guessed at the number of stripes and stars needed. Oh well how many Americans know the correct number or even care?[/QUOTE]

That much is such a mouth full I am surprised you didn't choke on it.
    There in lies some of the problems with our great country.
    But I suggest that what we teach our young must start at home and must start with the basics and knowing about our flag and its history is the beginning of all basics for a patriot.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast