Poor NJ citizens - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor NJ citizens

I'm so glad that are not any real problems for them to handle

No offense to northerners, but I can't help but wonder if the cold winter, blizzards and months of limited outdoor activities (not counting those with "ice" in the name) make them more angry in general. I know that there are idiots everywhere, but it just seems to me the idiots in the south just do stupid things to hurt themselves (hey, hold my beer and watch this *****") while in the north they are more happy when they can inflict their stupidity on others.

Yeah, I know you'll bring up Californistan; but they actually used to be pretty conservative. I think Hollywood and Silicon valley were their downfall.

edited to add - now that I think about it, the rich idiots running those states probably have summer homes elsewhere, so nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bello View Post
    I live in jersey :( anybody want to house me the wife and two kids? Lol
    I know of someone... her name is Pennsylvania (with the exception of Philadelphia, which NJ should annex anyway). She will allow you to OC without a license, and CC with a license. She boasts the most registered hunters of any state. Just drive west and when you see the sign "now exiting Philadelphia" find a nice place and settle down.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    No offense to northerners, but I can't help but wonder if the cold winter, blizzards and months of limited outdoor activities (not counting those with "ice" in the name) make them more angry in general. I know that there are idiots everywhere, but it just seems to me the idiots in the south just do stupid things to hurt themselves (hey, hold my beer and watch this *****") while in the north they are more happy when they can inflict their stupidity on others.

Yeah, I know you'll bring up Californistan; but they actually used to be pretty conservative. I think Hollywood and Silicon valley were their downfall.

edited to add - now that I think about it, the rich idiots running those states probably have summer homes elsewhere, so nevermind.
    It's obvious you have not lived up north and if you did, you didn't explore the absolute beauty of many of the places. Most northern states have a very distinctive array of seasons... we have the glorious beauty of a spring where the flowers are alive and radiate many colors, we have wonderful summers that aren't so hot you have to hibernate in air conditioning, we have an array of dazzling colors that mark the autumn time and yes a distinctive winter that some may find too cold. But, that winter gives us something very unique, snow to track the deer, what a wonderful blessing. No outdoor activities in the winter... have you heard of skiing, snowboarding, hunting, ice sculpture, snow ball fights, etc. Please don't be ignorant when talking about someone else's home turf and we won't be ignorant toward your area.

Granted you make a point about states like MD, NJ, and NY who have a bad name in trampling 2nd Amendment rights... but ummm, what about PA and VT.... you know VT, the state that has placed NO restrictions on your right to keep and bear firearms; doesn't even offer a permit? Please don't overgeneralize about the north and we won't over generalize about the stereotypical southerner. There are those in the north who got it right and there are those in the south that got it wrong. Shall I mention that I cannot get a permit in your state of SC without first owning a patch of land no matter how small that land might be?

And to show the geographical nonsense of which you speak, I'm going to throw HI and IL in the mix. Hmmm, not northern states either.

It amazes me how many times I read posts in these forums that just want to bash others when, for the most part, these forums are supposed to be a community of like-minded folk.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    It's obvious you have not lived up north and if you did, you didn't explore the absolute beauty of many of the places. Most northern states have a very distinctive array of seasons... we have the glorious beauty of a spring where the flowers are alive and radiate many colors, we have wonderful summers that aren't so hot you have to hibernate in air conditioning, we have an array of dazzling colors that mark the autumn time and yes a distinctive winter that some may find too cold. But, that winter gives us something very unique, snow to track the deer, what a wonderful blessing. No outdoor activities in the winter... have you heard of skiing, snowboarding, hunting, ice sculpture, snow ball fights, etc. Please don't be ignorant when talking about someone else's home turf and we won't be ignorant toward your area.

Granted you make a point about states like MD, NJ, and NY who have a bad name in trampling 2nd Amendment rights... but ummm, what about PA and VT.... you know VT, the state that has placed NO restrictions on your right to keep and bear firearms; doesn't even offer a permit? Please don't overgeneralize about the north and we won't over generalize about the stereotypical southerner. There are those in the north who got it right and there are those in the south that got it wrong. Shall I mention that I cannot get a permit in your state of SC without first owning a patch of land no matter how small that land might be?

And to show the geographical nonsense of which you speak, I'm going to throw HI and IL in the mix. Hmmm, not northern states either.

It amazes me how many times I read posts in these forums that just want to bash others when, for the most part, these forums are supposed to be a community of like-minded folk.
    Funny thing is, PA permit is only accepted by WV among states that border PA. And so you would have to be a resident of OH, NY, DE to get theirs. And you might as well forget MD and NJ for permits for non residents. And yes, IL is a northern state. But I will agree, there are many scenic places up north.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bello View Post
    I live in jersey :( anybody want to house me the wife and two kids? Lol
    Brother if it was within my power I would put up all Brothers of the Gun who wish to move from oppressive gun law states. But alas I have kids and step kids who refuse to grow up and support themselves!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

As soon as I retired from the Police Dept. I moved to Southside Va. It is a whole new world here where you can do as you damn well please as far as weapons and ammo are concerned. I was born in N.J. and left at the age of 48 I am now 67 and never had a better outlook on life as far as my hobbies of weapons and reloading ammo go.
    Bill Hurley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    now the fat rino is working on a ban of the video game call to duty, he thinks it is too violent
    you can turn off the foul language and gore from the menu.

Just to be clear, I am specifically talking about the ultra populated places. There are beautiful places when you get away from the city in most states. unfortunately we are outnumbered by the sheeple that live in the rat infested city's and love their gimme's. And yes those infestations are throughout the country. See the 2012 electoral map by county...
    Poor NJ citizens-2012-electoral-map.jpg
    P.S. this new Orleans boy is watching the NHL playoffs, so I'm not a complete redneck!

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Just to be clear, I am specifically talking about the ultra populated places. There are beautiful places when you get away from the city in most states. unfortunately we are outnumbered by the sheeple that live in the rat infested city's and love their gimme's. And yes those infestations are throughout the country. See the 2012 electoral map by county...
    Poor NJ citizens-2012-electoral-map.jpg
    P.S. this new Orleans boy is watching the NHL playoffs, so I'm not a complete redneck!
    I have an idea. Why don't we make it a law that in order to vote, you must own an acre of land. Those who own less than an acre only get a portion of a vote equal to their land size. That would make the representation of the rural areas closer to equal to city dweller's representation.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast