Poor NJ citizens - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor NJ citizens

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I have an idea. Why don't we make it a law that in order to vote, you must own an acre of land. Those who own less than an acre only get a portion of a vote equal to their land size. That would make the representation of the rural areas closer to equal to city dweller's representation.
    Better idea - If you are receiving government assistance (welfare, housing, food stamps) you can't vote. It is an obvious conflict of interest. Get off the dole and get your vote back.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Better idea - If you are receiving government assistance (welfare, housing, food stamps) you can't vote. It is an obvious conflict of interest. Get off the dole and get your vote back.
    Well put! I could not agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    I feel for you poor people in NJ now! I just heard on the news this morning that the IDIOTS from Sandy Hook Are going to Trenton to try to ram stricter gun laws down your throats!
    Is that even possible? They already have stricter laws than CT, not that anti's are into making sense, but holy crap! At what point is NJ going to assemble a pro2a group that actually gets something accomplished? The only states that are beyond hope are the ones where the resident have given up.

I don't see this as a problem anymore. Let those states that want to have gun control, have it. If the people are so dumb as to elect these trolls that come up with these laws, then they deserve what they get. 2nd Amendment supporters can move to states that stand strong on 2nd Amendment rights. We welcome all law abiding citizens and their guns here in Florida.

At the end of the day lets see which states have lower crime rates.

In the Marine Corps we had a name for dumb*ss regulations and laws. We called it the GOOD IDEA FAIRY.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    www.sflagunschool.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bttbbob View Post
    We welcome all law abiding citizens and their guns here in Florida...At the end of the day lets see which states have lower crime rates. In the Marine Corps we had a name for dumb*ss regulations and laws. We called it the GOOD IDEA FAIRY.
    I believe that FL is where the guy was made an example of because his legal concealed carry became briefly visible during a traffic stop. Most states still have issues with their gun laws, and your state is no different. The solution is to do away with gun laws. 1. Felons getting a gun? Maybe they shouldn't be released if they are still a threat to society. 2. Criminally insane? Keep them in a padded cell. 3. Committing a crime with a gun? see #1. 4. Guilty by reason of insanity? See #2. 5. Sentenced to life or death? make it happen. I could go on, but the point is that gun laws only apply to the law abiding...therefore are useless and clogging up the system.

Man, read all the way through and no one commented on Lessthan0 calling the parents of murdered children "IDIOTS." Can't help but wonder how he'd feel if it had happened to him...guess I'll know soon.

I have no truck with government welfare. I know if them folks weren't feeding at the government teat they'd be coming to my house to see what I had that they might need.

It don't matter what laws are written about guns. Folks that want/need guns - huge mags - ammo are gonna find a way to get them. Always been that way, always will be.

Self-righteous indignation and name calling is a wonderful high though...

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I believe that FL is where the guy was made an example of because his legal concealed carry became briefly visible during a traffic stop. Most states still have issues with their gun laws, and your state is no different. The solution is to do away with gun laws. 1. Felons getting a gun? Maybe they shouldn't be released if they are still a threat to society. 2. Criminally insane? Keep them in a padded cell. 3. Committing a crime with a gun? see #1. 4. Guilty by reason of insanity? See #2. 5. Sentenced to life or death? make it happen. I could go on, but the point is that gun laws only apply to the law abiding...therefore are useless and clogging up the system.
    I know all about that story, but the guy was a twit. He had his pants sagging and the gun was probably never actually concealed. But that really doesn't matter. We have the highest number of CCW permits in the country. I would say we were probably pretty pro 2nd amendment here. I am not sure though.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    www.sflagunschool.com

[QUOTE=Riverkilt;433724]Man, read all the way through and no one commented on Lessthan0 calling the parents of murdered children "IDIOTS." Can't help but wonder how he'd feel if it had happened to him...guess I'll know soon.

I have no truck with government welfare. I know if them folks weren't feeding at the government teat they'd be coming to my house to see what I had that they might need.

It don't matter what laws are written about guns. Folks that want/need guns - huge mags - ammo are gonna find a way to get them. Always been that way, always will be.

First o f all it was a terrible thing that happened! Kids are killed every day in this cruel world. The parents are IDIOTS! Let them grieve and move on with life! there is no need for them to try to go to other parts of the country and try to impose ridiculous laws on the rest of them! It's bad enough we in CT where shafted with these laws that will do nothing to prevent another tragedy, if some sick individual wants to massacre people!
    That is my POINT! Not that they shouldn't feel sick inside and voice there anger, but they need to go by FACTS not feelings!!!! So yes IDIOTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    Man, read all the way through and no one commented on Lessthan0 calling the parents of murdered children "IDIOTS." Can't help but wonder how he'd feel if it had happened to him...guess I'll know soon.

Self-righteous indignation and name calling is a wonderful high though...
    First o f all it was a terrible thing that happened! Kids are killed every day in this cruel world. The parents are IDIOTS! Let them grieve and move on with life! there is no need for them to try to go to other parts of the country and try to impose ridiculous laws on the rest of them! It's bad enough we in CT where shafted with these laws that will do nothing to prevent another tragedy, if some sick individual wants to massacre people!
    That is my POINT! Not that they shouldn't feel sick inside and voice there anger, but they need to go by FACTS not feelings!!!! SO Yes IDIOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Funny thing is, PA permit is only accepted by WV among states that border PA. And so you would have to be a resident of OH, NY, DE to get theirs. And you might as well forget MD and NJ for permits for non residents. And yes, IL is a northern state. But I will agree, there are many scenic places up north.
    I could see a possible deal with Pennsylvania and Ohio, but Pennsylvania has no training requirement, which is why Pennsylvania has less reciprocity than states like Utah, Florida, and Arizona. I just don't see New York, New Jersey, and Maryland making an agreement with Pennsylvania, since those 3 states aren't too keen on letting their own citizens carrying firearms, let alone Pennsylvanians.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast