Poor NJ citizens - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98

Thread: Poor NJ citizens

  1. New Jersey already holds the distinction of being high on my list of "I won't go there" locations. I won't even FLY through there, or near enough I could be grounded and forced to take control of my checked luggage, which ALWAYS has my carry gun packed in it. Stupid people WHY do they continue to lay down and let their "government" destroy their rights and leave them vulnerable?

  2.   
  3. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Don't feel sorry for them---they elected exactly what they wanted. Hey, this goes for this whole crapped up country with the garbage sitting in the whitehouse and his $100 million trips while sequestering the poor slobs. Notice that no one ever talks anymore about the debt, which will bring this country down big time one of these days--thanks for nothing press---Jefferson is turning in his grave when he thinks about what this "safeguard" to democracy has turned into. I am old, I have some money, I have my firearm, I have my loving wife. I am not a sheep, someone will go to hell before I go to heaven.

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Don't feel sorry for them---they elected exactly what they wanted. Hey, this goes for this whole crapped up country with the garbage sitting in the whitehouse and his $100 million trips while sequestering the poor slobs. Notice that no one ever talks anymore about the debt, which will bring this country down big time one of these days--thanks for nothing press---Jefferson is turning in his grave when he thinks about what this "safeguard" to democracy has turned into. I am old, I have some money, I have my firearm, I have my loving wife. I am not a sheep, someone will go to hell before I go to heaven.
    Right on brother! I feel your pain and understand.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  5. #74
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    As I stated in a previous post I moved to N. J. in 1971 and escaped in 1989 to my home state of Iowa and family farm. In fairness I will admit that NJ wasn't always such a crazy communist state. There was still some hunting and of course the infamous state firearms ID card did permit some government regulated freedom (not real freedom). The problem came with the influx of those who escaped from the even crazier NY City and other third world immigrants. Unfortunately these big city escapees brought their stupid anti democratic ideas with them.

    This is exactly what has happened to the states surrounding California. Many in .California could be considered a liberal plague. They move to other states to escape the disaster that is California. The problem is that they bring with them all the liberal craziness that they moved to escape. Liberalism really is a virulent plague that infects and destroys everything touched by it. Just look at the worst urban disasters in this country and all are ruled by liberals (meaning Marxists and program progessives).

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    As I stated in a previous post I moved to N. J. in 1971 and escaped in 1989 to my home state of Iowa and family farm. In fairness I will admit that NJ wasn't always such a crazy communist state. There was still some hunting and of course the infamous state firearms ID card did permit some government regulated freedom (not real freedom). The problem came with the influx of those who escaped from the even crazier NY City and other third world immigrants. Unfortunately these big city escapees brought their stupid anti democratic ideas with them.

    This is exactly what has happened to the states surrounding California. Many in .California could be considered a liberal plague. They move to other states to escape the disaster that is California. The problem is that they bring with them all the liberal craziness that they moved to escape. Liberalism really is a virulent plague that infects and destroys everything touched by it. Just look at the worst urban disasters in this country and all are ruled by liberals (meaning Marxists and program progessives).
    I liken it to a cancer, like cancer liberalism spreads it's malaise and destroys all that it comes in contact with.

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,803

    All Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I liken it to a cancer, like cancer liberalism spreads it's malaise and destroys all that it comes in contact with.
    It's not just NJ & Calif., it's all of America. We’re being set up to be ruled by a Marxist government. Spiritually, America is being devoured from within and will fall. We’re being weakened and moved out of the way to help facilitate the antichrist’s future world rule. He could never assume power if America were still a free people with a Constitutional Republic, because we would never stand for it. Things are happening in America right now that are the precise steps always taken to move societies into Marxism. Hitler used them. Mussolini used them. Pol Pot used them. And they are being instituted by our own corrupt government to ready America for the New World Order─whose supreme leader will be the antichrist. Knowing that Israel is God's "Prophetic Timepiece" and the stage is set for the Middle East to explode big time, it’s very easy to be afraid of what the next month or two will bring.



    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tionico View Post
    Stupid people WHY do they continue to lay down and let their "government" destroy their rights and leave them vulnerable?
    New Jersey is like the dripping oozing syphillus sore on the stretched out ballsack of a hundred year old pole dancing gigilo. They proudly trumpet their sickness for the whole country to see because they think it makes them desirable and because being morons makes them feel sexy. They will do absolutely anything to please their oh so powerful wise and great beloved government. And half the words that come out of their mouth are made up because they may in fact all be retarded. I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses to live in Newark. (Bangbangbangbangbangbangbang!!!!). If you live in Camden, I'm not gonna explain your poor choices to you because you wear suspenders and your pants are still around your ankles. Yall dumb lol

    Hope this helps explain things for you.

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's not just NJ & Calif., it's all of America. We’re being set up to be ruled by a Marxist government. Spiritually, America is being devoured from within and will fall. We’re being weakened and moved out of the way to help facilitate the antichrist’s future world rule. He could never assume power if America were still a free people with a Constitutional Republic, because we would never stand for it. Things are happening in America right now that are the precise steps always taken to move societies into Marxism. Hitler used them. Mussolini used them. Pol Pot used them. And they are being instituted by our own corrupt government to ready America for the New World Order─whose supreme leader will be the antichrist. Knowing that Israel is God's prophetic Timepiece and the stage is set for the Middle East to explode big time, it’s very easy to be afraid of what the next month or two will bring.



    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    Sadly, it's true. Funny enough, people think Islam is their enemy and that all Muslims are on a holy war. Nope, your good ol atheists are the ones who will cook your baby in an oven in the name of peace. They'll wipe out a whole race to silence the believers. The whole world will burn because of their self hate and eagerness to prove to themselves that they control the universe. Strange game of chess we play...

    While I believe the term antichrist to be redundant for reasons you definitely don't agree with, I believe we have another Hitler in our midst and it may be us playing the role of Nazi Germany.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    If you want true safety from firearms move to Chicago. The bad guys can protect you.

  11. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's not just NJ & Calif., it's all of America. We’re being set up to be ruled by a Marxist government. Spiritually, America is being devoured from within and will fall. We’re being weakened and moved out of the way to help facilitate the antichrist’s future world rule. He could never assume power if America were still a free people with a Constitution
    what you say is all correct, but apparently you have never experienced what we are talking about, up until the mid 1970's NJ was a state with people who held more traditional/conservative values then all of a sudden NYC imploded and the great exodus of white moved to the suburbs. what we are complaining about is that these former city people brought their liberal views with them and they began to infest every facet of life with the style of liberalism that hastened the viability of living in NYC. the same could be said for the millions of people fleeing CA for NV, OR or even AZ, they bring with them the mindsets that like and allow the idiocy of liberalism to take root, not understanding that it was the sickness of liberalism that forced them from their beloved CA.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast