Poor NJ citizens - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 98

Thread: Poor NJ citizens

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    New Jersey is like the dripping oozing syphillus sore on the stretched out ballsack of a hundred year old pole dancing gigilo. They proudly trumpet their sickness for the whole country to see because they think it makes them desirable and because being morons makes them feel sexy. They will do absolutely anything to please their oh so powerful wise and great beloved government. And half the words that come out of their mouth are made up because they may in fact all be retarded. I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses to live in Newark. (Bangbangbangbangbangbangbang!!!!). If you live in Camden, I'm not gonna explain your poor choices to you because you wear suspenders and your pants are still around your ankles. Yall dumb lol

    Hope this helps explain things for you.
    the ignorance on display here is more sickening than any NJ guido

  2.   
  3. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    what you say is all correct, but apparently you have never experienced what we are talking about, up until the mid 1970's NJ was a state with people who held more traditional/conservative values then all of a sudden NYC imploded and the great exodus of white moved to the suburbs. what we are complaining about is that these former city people brought their liberal views with them and they began to infest every facet of life with the style of liberalism that hastened the viability of living in NYC. the same could be said for the millions of people fleeing CA for NV, OR or even AZ, they bring with them the mindsets that like and allow the idiocy of liberalism to take root, not understanding that it was the sickness of liberalism that forced them from their beloved CA.
    I was born and raised in California, lived there 55 years before retiring to Arizona. Be assured that I have experienced what your talking about, and then some. And obviously you either completely missed or ignored a major factor, so I'll repeat it for you here... ALL are Signs of the End of this Age & this Last Generation and Israel is God's "Prophetic Timepiece." The stage is set for the Middle East to explode big time, itís very easy to be afraid of what the next month or two will bring.




    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

  4. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    the ignorance on display here is more sickening than any NJ guido
    My vernacular be spectacular. Shaolin!

  5. I moved out of Jersey (the 4th Reich) to beautiful Pennsylvania where it's still America and I can carry my .45 on my hip.

  6. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Siler City, North Carolina
    Posts
    64
    You are right. Except it's The People's Republic of New Jersey , not the 4th Reich. There's a difference. Anyway enjoy Pennsylvania. It's a bigger state too. The southern states are good too. I live in North Carolina and we have good gun laws here and we're making them better. Also a North Carolina concealed handgun permit is one of the most recognized (honored) permits in the country. Be safe.
    Will Antico

  7. #86
    I came to this thread to see what it was about. I saw a comment that HP ammo was illegal. When I came back to post the correct info I find that some of you are most offensive with your comments. I have lived in NJ since well before I had a choice. My family has been here for generations. I married a woman who is also from here as were the last few generations of her family. We have kids together. She personally does not care about politics and has no desire to get involved. I on the other hand have gotten involved, I was a Republican County Committee Man. IF you want to have your voice really heard that is what you have to do. Unfortunately I had to move and thru self education am no longer a registered Republican. I am involved in ever organization that works to bring forward the beliefs I have in this God Forsaken state. Since she wont leave, am I just supposed to walk away from my kids or Do I stay and fight? I will not be a sheep!!

    So for you to group all of NJ into one group and demean us is as sad as it gets.

    As to the info about HP Ammo in NJ it is not illegal to own it.

    Subsection F.
    f. Dum-dum or body armor penetrating bullets. (1) Any person, other than a law enforcement officer or persons engaged in activities pursuant to subsection f. of N.J.S.2C:39-6, who knowingly has in his possession any hollow nose or dum-dum bullet, or (2) any person, other than a collector of firearms or ammunition as curios or relics as defined in Title 18, United States Code, section 921 (a) (13) and has in his possession a valid Collector of Curios and Relics License issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, who knowingly has in his possession any body armor breaching or penetrating ammunition, which means: (a) ammunition primarily designed for use in a handgun, and (b) which is comprised of a bullet whose core or jacket, if the jacket is thicker than.025 of an inch, is made of tungsten carbide, or hard bronze, or other material which is harder than a rating of 72 or greater on the Rockwell B. Hardness Scale, and (c) is therefore capable of breaching or penetrating body armor, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree. For purposes of this section, a collector may possess not more than three examples of each distinctive variation of the ammunition described above. A distinctive variation includes a different head stamp, composition, design, or color.

    Exceptions

    (2) a. Nothing in subsection f. (1) shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land, nor shall subsection f. (1) be construed to prevent any licensed retail or wholesale firearms dealer from possessing such ammunition at its licensed premises, provided that the seller of any such ammunition shall maintain a record of the name, age and place of residence of any purchaser who is not a licensed dealer, together with the date of sale and quantity of ammunition sold.
    NRA,NAGR,NGO
    "...to disarm the people ― that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380)

  8. #87
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Wow! That's awesome! You can own hollow point ammo in your own house!
    Must be neat to take it out once in a while to dust it off!
    (Sarcasm over..kinda)

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by PMB1013 View Post
    As to the info about HP Ammo in NJ it is not illegal to own it.

    Subsection F.
    f. Dum-dum or body armor penetrating bullets. (1) Any person, other than a law enforcement officer or persons engaged in activities pursuant to subsection f. of N.J.S.2C:39-6, who knowingly has in his possession any hollow nose or dum-dum bullet, or (2) any person, other than a collector of firearms or ammunition as curios or relics as defined in Title 18, United States Code, section 921 (a) (13) and has in his possession a valid Collector of Curios and Relics License issued by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, who knowingly has in his possession any body armor breaching or penetrating ammunition, which means: (a) ammunition primarily designed for use in a handgun, and (b) which is comprised of a bullet whose core or jacket, if the jacket is thicker than.025 of an inch, is made of tungsten carbide, or hard bronze, or other material which is harder than a rating of 72 or greater on the Rockwell B. Hardness Scale, and (c) is therefore capable of breaching or penetrating body armor, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree. For purposes of this section, a collector may possess not more than three examples of each distinctive variation of the ammunition described above. A distinctive variation includes a different head stamp, composition, design, or color.

    Exceptions

    (2) a. Nothing in subsection f. (1) shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land, nor shall subsection f. (1) be construed to prevent any licensed retail or wholesale firearms dealer from possessing such ammunition at its licensed premises, provided that the seller of any such ammunition shall maintain a record of the name, age and place of residence of any purchaser who is not a licensed dealer, together with the date of sale and quantity of ammunition sold.
    Basically, you can have it but it can't leave the house. Assuming you have a gun range in your basement it's all good.
    Chief

  10. #89
    Each of the firing Ranges near me collects a small fee and you become a Part Owner of that range. Therefore according to the above mentioned laws you may have HP Ammo in your house and at the Range you join. Better to have HP at home if ever needed for protection, why waste higher priced ammo at a range?
    NRA,NAGR,NGO
    "...to disarm the people ― that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380)

  11. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by PMB1013 View Post
    Therefore according to the above mentioned laws you may have HP Ammo in your house and at the Range you join. Better to have HP at home if ever needed for protection, why waste higher priced ammo at a range?
    Nobody's saying to, your forgetting that outide of NJ people actually carry their guns for protection in which case your much better off with JHP.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast