Poor NJ citizens
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor NJ citizens

Exclamation Poor NJ citizens

I feel for you poor people in NJ now! I just heard on the news this morning that the IDIOTS from Sandy Hook Are going to Trenton to try to ram stricter gun laws down your throats!
    Tell them to stay OUT! And don't worry about what's going on in your state!!

NJ is a lost cause, any new laws can't make the place too much worse! the morons even restrict the use and possession of HP rounds

Poor NJ citizens

Gun Control: a solution forever in search of a problem.

And yet they're governed by an anti-gun republican.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    NJ is a lost cause, any new laws can't make the place too much worse! the morons even restrict the use and possession of HP rounds
    Don't bet on it. One of the proposals makes the original owner responsible for any illegal acts committed by subsequent owners. It is unbelievable what the legislators in NJ are doing to its citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by JRI View Post
    Don't bet on it. One of the proposals makes the original owner responsible for any illegal acts committed by subsequent owners. It is unbelievable what the legislators in NJ are doing to its citizens.
    if that actually passes it needs to be attacked in the courts and struck down

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JRI View Post
    Move. Pack your bags and move.

9. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    So they'd rather run the higher risk of the round found through and hitting someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    So they'd rather run the higher risk of the round found through and hitting someone else?
    apparently, their thinking is kind of crazy! they have some of the most densely populated places in the US and they won't let people use HP rounds! in their minds HP rounds are "dum-dum" bullets designed to kill cops, quite absurd but well entrenched! I had access to some very well placed people in my time and the gun issue was one that could not be fixed. Like I said, NJ is a lost cause.

People in the north always ***** about the south, but they also retire down here How else did we get NHL teams south of I-10?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast