Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>> - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>

We have some on this forum who have a knack for flushing out the trolls.

3. Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>

Well turns out I'm too lazy to read that article on that long-ass link and I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Mind explaining?

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    We have some on this forum who have a knack for flushing out the trolls.
    Too bad we can't flush DC too.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I have said it before and I will reiterate. Be especially aware on any WTS or WTB threads. If you get a sob story about how the buyer can't pass a background check. Hit the ignore button without delay. It is not some poor slob that is being rep raped by his wife's bloodsucking attorney, it is a Bloomber troll. Bloomberg is trying to get examples of gun owners selling guns on the net to other individuals who outright told the seller he couldn't pass a NIC check. Take it for what it is worth. But as soon as they get a bunch of examples there will be headlines and proposed legislation.
    MARK MY WORD!!!!
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    I have said it before and I will reiterate. Be especially aware on any WTS or WTB threads. If you get a sob story about how the buyer can't pass a background check. Hit the ignore button without delay. It is not some poor slob that is being rep raped by his wife's bloodsucking attorney, it is a Bloomber troll. Bloomberg is trying to get examples of gun owners selling guns on the net to other individuals who outright told the seller he couldn't pass a NIC check. Take it for what it is worth. But as soon as they get a bunch of examples there will be headlines and proposed legislation.
    MARK MY WORD!!!!
    I know that I would only sell a weapon to either someone in my state via a FTF transaction or if I sold a gun to someone out of my state it would have to transact via an FFL on both ends. anyone who doesn't obey the law deserves to be prosecuted

Gun boards don't seem to me to be a good place to catch would-be criminals. Even if no one on here was a law abiding citizen, no one on here uses their real names or pictures of themselves as their avatars. "Infiltrating" an internet gun board seems to me to be an act of desperation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Gun boards don't seem to me to be a good place to catch would-be criminals. Even if no one on here was a law abiding citizen, no one on here uses their real names or pictures of themselves as their avatars. "Infiltrating" an internet gun board seems to me to be an act of desperation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    And you don't think that they are that desperate? After their loss in the Senate they are that whacked out. You saw that with el Presidente.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Uncanny resemblance, don't you think?

Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>-cocteau-bloomberg.jpg
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Old news, yes, but I would caution folks to be careful with any personal information that they could report. Boy, talk about shades of the Reds in the fifties and sixties!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

11. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

keep an eye peeled for bloomies that want nothing more than to make gun owners look dumb and have a good time doing it to advance their agenda...
    Their idea of stupid and the majority of those of us who support the Constitution are VERY different. The libtards base nothing in reality and they can spout all they wish. They can never alter the truth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast