Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>> - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>

the arguments cannot be broken...that much is true...but a bloomie with an agenda will twist your words on you...

I'm a poet and don't know it....
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I thought it sounded like Otis too.

The anti-2A trolls have always been here.

As for their "arguments"-- those are easily demolished since they almost always rely on emotion and fallacious reasoning.

Bring 'em on, I am hungry!
    Highly recommended reading:
    QUANTITATIVE AMMUNITION SELECTION

The problem is they are going pull out all the stops. If they can't pass muster with gun laws in congress they will resort to internet guerilla tactics to try and sway opinions to their favor. They are going to attempt to push their agenda to the less than informed voter and stage a public outcry for gun reform

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The problem is they are going pull out all the stops. If they can't pass muster with gun laws in congress they will resort to internet guerilla tactics to try and sway opinions to their favor. They are going to attempt to push their agenda to the less than informed voter and stage a public outcry for gun reform
    "They" already have........it was called the re-election! They have overtaken us without one shot being fired. The power of propaganda. If ignorant is bliss it's also easily swayed. The insanity continues...........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Want to see some really stupid antis? All you need to do is look at the comments from the Kelly Ayotte Confronted Over Background Checks Vote By Erica Lafferty, Newtown Victim's Daughter Go down to the comments section and Community Pundits. One named msgirlintn (2nd one in that group) quotes facts that aren't.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

FFL transasctions are not required in AZ for private party sales. I don't think I'd ever sell any of mine , but one never knows what the future brings. Having said that, I would consider going through an FFL unless I know the person well, or would consider accepting a Concealed Carry Permit the same way the dealers here do. As for out of State sales, it's pretty much out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Gun boards don't seem to me to be a good place to catch would-be criminals. Even if no one on here was a law abiding citizen, no one on here uses their real names or pictures of themselves as their avatars. "Infiltrating" an internet gun board seems to me to be an act of desperation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Generally speaking you are correct. In New York however, possessing a 20 or 30 round AR-15 magazine made you a criminal on April 15th all with the stroke of a pen in January.
    Coming soon to a state near you.
    NY State Police now have a "Gun Squad" to identify and seize "illegal gun" and arrest the evil law breaker that owns such scary looking weapons of war.
    I keep forgetting that most of the rest of you still live in the United States of America.
    Remember when travelling to New York, the Constitution stops at the toll booths.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Gun boards don't seem to me to be a good place to catch would-be criminals. Even if no one on here was a law abiding citizen, no one on here uses their real names or pictures of themselves as their avatars. "Infiltrating" an internet gun board seems to me to be an act of desperation.

I do. My real name is Festus Haggan. I'm a scruffy deputy in Dodge City, KS.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post

I do. My real name is Festus Haggan. I'm a scruffy deputy in Dodge City, KS.
    And I'll attest to that since my name is Matt Dillon, Marshall of Dodge City, Ks.

Ok... all joking aside....

Anyone who thinks their identity is hidden behind an internet nickname doesn't understand that every internet connection is traceable... right down to your physical address. There are programs that can play with that and make it really difficult to be traced but the average person posting on internet forums isn't going to go to the trouble and expense of hiding their address from those who have a capability to trace them.

Who has that capability? Ummmm .... perhaps the most logical would be -->insert favorite alphabet government agency here<--.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast