Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>

Bolo alert bloomies are infiltrating gun boards>>>

A Warning to All Gun Bloggers and Forums ? Boston Marathon Explosions

keep an eye peeled for bloomies that want nothing more than to make gun owners look dumb and have a good time doing it to advance their agenda...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Yes, don't let anyone who disagrees with you express their reasoning because it might make your reasoning look stupid. What a great plan.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yes, don't let anyone who disagrees with you express their reasoning because it might make your reasoning look stupid. What a great plan.
    You are guilty of the same behavior, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

The issue is; while most of us are eloquent and well versed in presenting our argument, the Anti's shill will take that one person who isn't and label all of us as crazy. They will misinform, as is their normal tendency, to elicit their response. You can shoot them down 99 times out of 100, they will delete those 99 arguments and only publicize the one. Remember NBC?
    Guns.??? What Guns???

forget about the gin boards, more importantly they are infiltrating local governments, here in FLA we found one in Orlando in a fictitious position and one in JAX as well, look for recently hired consulting types, safety officials and other advisors

Bouncing off your post with the following general comment..........

I don't mind a conversation with someone who wishes to express their reasoning as long as they are willing to provide cites and/or links to actual facts that back up their reasoning...

No cites... no links... ='s no reason to listen to BS cloaked in psuedo "reasoning".

Of course no one on this forum would evade or avoid giving cites and/or links to facts to prove the validity of their statements........................... would they?

Oh good. Some of our pre-election posters will be back. Otis, you out there?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    This is old news. Common knowledge. With the exception of a few, we don't troll their forums. How mature of them...

Oh boy... Me thinks I better watch my mouth (finally)!

Your join date is posted, watch what is being said by new members.
    Should be a good starting point. Seems reasonably simple to me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast