Parents Like This - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parents Like This

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Yeah I have pistols stashed in all kinds of easily accessible (but hidden) places. But it's just me and no kids also. The day I have kids, that all changes big time. There will be only one gun that will be accessible without a combination.
    I was the same way. Had a gun in almost every room of the house. Just had a daughter so that had to change. Now the only gun not locked up is my EDC and the only time that that's not on my hip is when I'm sleeping, in which case my bedroom door is always locked.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Yeah I have pistols stashed in all kinds of easily accessible (but hidden) places. But it's just me and no kids also. The day I have kids, that all changes big time. There will be only one gun that will be accessible without a combination.
    I was the same way. Had a gun in almost every room of the house. Just had a daughter so that had to change. Now the only gun not locked up is my EDC and the only time that that's not on my hip is when I'm sleeping, in which case my bedroom door is always locked.
    Yeah that's what I was going to say is the one not locked up will be hidden out of reach so that when the day comes they can reach it they'll be old enough to know better.

4. Parents charged?

Blame belongs on the parents. No one else. Of course they are the ones that have to live with their mistakes. I pray for them.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12