Disney World Concealed Carry - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Disney World Concealed Carry

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you could have carried it but how disappointed would your kids have been if you inadvertently exposed it and then got thrown out of not only the park but off of the property?
    We would have been disappointed at that, but we would have been even more disappointed if a crazy person who was able to sneak in a gun or bomb had killed or severely injured any one (or more) of us!
    Luke 22:36 NKJV - "Then [Jesus] said to them, ". . . he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Exodus 22:2 NKJV - "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed."

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/disney-...172739769.html

That should put an end to this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Turkules77 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/travel/disney-...172739769.html

That should put an end to this discussion

I'd say so.
    Luke 22:36 NKJV - "Then [Jesus] said to them, ". . . he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Exodus 22:2 NKJV - "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed."

It will also end any vacation plans to a park that wants me to be an unarmed victim.

Disney World Concealed Carry

We still having Bush Garden. No metal detectors there! And always remember, the only thing good against a bad guy with a gun, IS A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN!!

Theme parks tend to want a good public perception, which is NOT the same thing as actual public safety. They'll take your money, and if anything happens to you there, or the hundreds of others there with you, they'll lament the lack of a secure America and provide a spot for the traditional flower memorial to all the victims they provided.

8. Just finished my summer vacation to Orlando, Disney, univirsel, and SeaWorld all have and use walk through metal detectors....

Sent from my XT1528 using USA Carry mobile app

9. Quote Originally Posted by Trailbleazer6791 View Post
    Just finished my summer vacation to Orlando, Disney, univirsel, and SeaWorld all use provillus and use walk through metal detectors....

Sent from my XT1528 using USA Carry mobile app
    I think you have no chance of concealed carry at Disney.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819