Disney World Concealed Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney World Concealed Carry

Thanks. I knew it was OK to carry in FL. Just wasn't sure what Disney's policy was or if anyone had any actual experience carrying there.

KimberPB, how exactly did you carry? What holster method? I need to do it the best possible way so I don't have problems on the rides, etc. Not sure that my normal ankle holster carry method would be the best. I may need to get a smart carry....

Any one else with actual experience going there and carrying?

-PW

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Thanks. I knew it was OK to carry in FL. Just wasn't sure what Disney's policy was or if anyone had any actual experience carrying there.

KimberPB, how exactly did you carry? What holster method? I need to do it the best possible way so I don't have problems on the rides, etc. Not sure that my normal ankle holster carry method would be the best. I may need to get a smart carry....

Any one else with actual experience going there and carrying?

-PW
    PDW I carrier my Kimber Ultra Carry II IWB in comp-tac's Infidal holster. Went on several of the rides with no issues. I did like having it IWB for the rides just for the fact I could rest my arm on the grip to keep it secure. They do search bags so as long as you have it on you you should not have a problem.

If you have any other question feel free to ask.

4. Thumbs up

I searched every possible nook and cranny on Disneys web sites and could not find anything one way or the other but that does not mean its ok.
    A simple phone call would clear this up.
    Nuke'em til they glow then shoot them in the dark!

5. Employies can't have them locked in auto. Man fired over this. Employ found to be sex offender not fired. Ya Goffy

6. Hey kwo51
    Makes you wonder about company policy with all those children present!
    Nuke'em til they glow then shoot them in the dark!

7. disney is pro gay rights. liberal to the bone. isnt it obvious?

If you call

I bet I can guess what they'd say if you called and asked if you could carry! Probably something along the lines of "This is a family park, we have security, nothing bad will happen, so no need to bring your fire arm, Blah, blah." Lucky for us it is not against the law to do so. At very worse, IF you're made, they'd ask you to secure it in your vehicle or leave the park.

This goes back to the "concealed means concealed" argument. I've not heard of anyone being disarmed or asked to leave the park, but I wouldn't let anyone know I was carrying.

Carrying at Disney

Disney checks bags for explosives, more or less. Keep it concealed, and you are ok. Make sure you stay out of the bar areas of resturants. Can be in the place, but not at the bar.

I have lived there since 1999, so I know the drill.

11. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    Bet you anything that Goofy has a shoulder-holstered 1911 under that suit.
    Goofy may have a 1911 but I bet Mickey carries a Mouse gun. :D

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast