Disney World Concealed Carry - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 188

Thread: Disney World Concealed Carry

  1. #71
    Missouri Statue says that CCW's are not allowed to carry in "Amusement Parks", but doing so is only a minor infraction if one is asked to leave and doesn't. If one is carrying anywhere and asked to leave, it would behoove that person to heed the request. However, if you are carrying concealed, there would be very little chance anyone would even recognize it.

  2.   
  3. #72
    I would say just make sure your holster is in good shape and its concealed pretty good. Go and have a good time with the family.

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalifornia & Idaho
    Posts
    1,052
    all the ones I saw were UNArmed and Over 60 Years Old)
    Hey! Just because someone is over 60 doesn't mean they are basket cases!!
    Maybejim

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

    What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

  5. #74
    We're heading to Disney next week and although we're staying in a Disney resort I think I will still carry my LCP. That is if I can find a nice ankle holster today at the gun show. For some reason I feel like pocket carry while wearing long pants prints too much and may get noticed. I guess I could get some cargo pants and try, but I think a ankle holster might be a better solution. Great tip on the flashlight, I'll be looking for a small bright led light today as well.

    Thanks for all the advice.

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,880
    I spend 99% of my time in places where I can legally carry. I will not jeopardize that 99% just to carry the other 1% of the time. I won't carry somewhere I'm not legally permitted.

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Coleman View Post
    I would say just make sure your holster is in good shape and its concealed pretty good. Go and have a good time with the family.
    huge +1 on that, my pancake held the HK just fine on the Hollywood terror ride, Rockin roller coaster, and space mountain.......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  8. #77
    Back from Disney and everything was just as everyone described. Carried everyday, everywhere. Around the hotel and Downtown I carried my PPS in a Comp-tac CTAC holster. The first couple of park days I carried my LCP in a 5.11 shirt holster, and the last day I went a head a just carried the PPS in the CTAC holster. The weather was cold, real cold, so wearing several layers and coats I could have carried anything. Security took a quick peak in my camera bag and I was on my way.

    As far as security at Disney I felt very safe all the time. Did not see any problems with anyone what-so-ever. With the super large crowds I was suprised, but what else would you expect from the Happiest Place on Earth.

  9. Any suggestions on where to legally secure my weapon if I don't conceal carry into WDW?

  10. #79
    handgonnetoter Guest
    Wow, thats a tough question. Disney is one of the biggest Liberal bastions around.

  11. #80
    handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    We're heading to Disney next week and although we're staying in a Disney resort I think I will still carry my LCP. That is if I can find a nice ankle holster today at the gun show. For some reason I feel like pocket carry while wearing long pants prints too much and may get noticed. I guess I could get some cargo pants and try, but I think a ankle holster might be a better solution. Great tip on the flashlight, I'll be looking for a small bright led light today as well.

    Thanks for all the advice.
    I only pocket carry my LCP in certain pants. Your right, unless you have a long shirt on, you can see the print thru your pants. I ordered a leather pocket holster that has a square piece on the outside, and makes it look like my wallet. I ankle carry that gun in an Uncle Mikes ankle holster and almost forget I even have the gun on.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast