What do you do with your carry-gun when... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you do with your carry-gun when...

I have synchronized my bowel movements with my morning schedule in such a way that I only go number two once a day and at home. Problem solved ;-)
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I have synchronized my bowel movements with my morning schedule in such a way that I only go number two once a day and at home. Problem solved ;-)
    I wonder if they'll ever make synchronized bowl movements an Olympic event?
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    Not sure if I would want to watch that ;-)
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    Participants would be tested for ExLax.....

I use a BLACKHAWK! Instructors Gun Belt http://cdn1.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd_...BH41VT01BK.jpg
    and just pull the Velcro back on itself when I have to go to the bathroom.

When I workout i use a KA-BAR TDI Fanny Pack http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/policestuff_2257_1001426308

And I am armed from the time I get up in the morning until I go to sleep at night when the firearm goes into the gun safe on my night stand.

I don't have any friends that don't agree with the need to be armed.

Quote Originally Posted by TMcArthur View Post
    I have been carrying off and on both OC and CC for three years now (Colorado baby!). About a year ago I changed my off-n-on habit to carry ALL waking hours, no matter the extra work required to do so. I figure there is no use having a handgun if it is not on your belt, right? Since then I have been running into some snags in my plan. I know these may sound like silly questions, but what do you guys do with your carry-gun when...

- I once took my gun off my belt to drop my drawers to use the toilet. I finished my business and promptly forgot my gun when I left the stall! (I know right! ). I was lucky that no one else came into the restroom after so I was able to retrieve it without anyone else knowing. So, now I leave it holstered and on my belt no matter what. But, what do you guys do with your gun when going #2 in a public restroom?

- I workout at my local gym 5 days a week. I wear shorts that will not hold the weight of my full-size M&P so it stays in a locker (locked of course). I do not like leaving it there, but I feel it is safer in a locker then in my car outside. Mainly I feel completely exposed though. What do you guys do with your gun when you workout at a gym?

- I drive two different vehicles. One is a large van, easy to carry while driving. The other is a very small sports car with wrap-around seats and seating posture that make it very difficult to have something on my belt. Even a cell-phone is uncomfortable, let alone a full-size pistol.

- What about when you get home? Do you let your guard down and un-holster once you are in your own home?

- Lastly, when I enter a friend's house that I have not yet asked his permission to carry in his house, I leave my gun locked in the car. We are talking about another person's house with wife and kids in play. Am I being too nice here? Should I announce it before entering his residence if I am carrying?

Thanks, and feel free to have some fun with the discussion, but please do not beat me up too badly for my bathroom mistake. I already have.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

7. Think about a Pacsafe. They are portable and makes your weapon hell of lot more secure when its not on your person. They have ones small enough to fit you weapon, holster and extra mags. Look it up and get yourself a set!
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234