Obama Administration Trying to Grab Guns Through Executive Order - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Administration Trying to Grab Guns Through Executive Order

Total wining little girl, have a stroke ass hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    If you understand the constitution which the POS Islamic POS does not, executive orders apply only to the executive branch, Harvard I have lost all respect for you, you trained this commie POS and he graduated without reading the constitution.
    Don't kid yourself. Obama knows the Constitution and he doesn't like it one bit. He knows he won't be questioned by the main stream media and the low information voters don't care what he does. Just keep those benny's coming. Not easy to defeat Santa Clause.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    The part that cracks me up is where people who are "unable to manage their financial affairs" have their guns taken away.

Wouldn't that prelude the government from owning firearms?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    The part that cracks me up is where people who are "unable to manage their financial affairs" have their guns taken away.

Wouldn't that prelude the government from owning firearms?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Hah-Hah! Bingo! Government, turn 'em all in! We have the votes, and may now say, Mr. and Mrs. American government, turn 'em all in"! Hah-hah!

Who is the Grumpest, You vote.

Quote Originally Posted by schadenfreude View Post
    I detest him, too, but it makes me grin to see him pout and whine.
    Then this should tickle the ***** out of you.
    Grumpy is his normal state of mind and contagious.
    Obama Administration Trying to  Grab Guns Through Executive Order-grumpy-day.jpg

Seeing this just makes you want to smile.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

There's a big difference between an amateur on a hotline and a doctor at a VA medical center. I know the incident you're referring to...I was severely pissed about it myself. However, that is NOT the norm or you would have heard about more than one instance
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Obama Administration Trying to  Grab Guns Through Executive Order-grumpy-day.jpg

Thats friggen hillarious!!! Thanks for a nice Monday morning laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by jabatam View Post
    "The bad news is that 165,000 military veterans have already lost their gun rights because of the “see a VA shrink, lose your gun rights” precedent from the Clinton-Bush era."

False...the VA has actually defied un-Constitutional state laws requiring mental health records to be handed over in the name of "gun safety." Maybe those seeking help through private psychiatrists but, so far, the VA is doing right by veterans
    It's actually gotten to the point that I read these GOA releases for the entertainment value alone. They've gotten to the point that they rival the National Enquirer. There was no Veterans Disarmament Act of 2007. That's just a name some people used in an attempt to sensationalize the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 into something it wasn't. But that act had nothing to do with veterans. The word "veteran" doesn't even appear in it. It did not change the definition or classification of how anyone would be classified as mentally incompetent. It instead referred specifically to the previously existing definition in 922(g)(4) of title 18, United States Code. You can read it yourself at Text of H.R. 2640 (110th): NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us if you want. The NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 was passed only because many states weren't reporting all information that they should be into the NICS instant check system. Those states for the most part weren't reporting due to a lack of infrastructure or reporting systems, and this act was passed specifically to provide funding to build and require the use of those systems. It had nothing whatsoever to do with veterans or PTSD, but that didn't stop many people from sensationalizing the issue and using it to pull the wool over the eyes of a whole bunch of gullible people who were too ignorant to know the truth or too lazy to look for it themselves. Ron Paul exploited it to rally supporters and gain donations, and GOA did the same. Apparently they still are. I like the GOA because they support the 2nd amendment, but I don't like their tactics. It saddens me that a pro-2nd amendment organization would resort to such sensationalist practices that are far more common among those who are antigunners.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post

Oh gawd! That is simply hilarious! "Walter" is my favorite of all of Dunham's characters. Perfect.
    Highly recommended reading:
    QUANTITATIVE AMMUNITION SELECTION

Quote Originally Posted by dustoffuh1 View Post
    I DESPISE that "man". He whines & b*tches and cries like a little school girl when he doesn't get his way. He was SO upset when the bill got struck down. I didn't see that anger and resentment when he spoke of the Boston bombings. In fact he initially refused to call it terror. The man makes me sick.......
    I liked your post, except that I believe you mis-named him. He wouldn't make a pimple on a real "man's" b-u-t-t.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast