Another plan of a school shooting and possible bomb attack
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Another plan of a school shooting and possible bomb attack

  1. Another plan of a school shooting and possible bomb attack

    One of the reason they said that the media have being reporting a lot about this so they was thinking about it also.

    Three middle school students arrested on conspiracy charges

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    ...and we will continue to see both unsuccessful, and unfortunately, successful attempts like these. We can thank the mainstream media as they continue to over sensationalize these events which in the end, motivates more troubled and unstable kids to act out.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

  4. Absolutely agree, SR40C (hey, that rhymes!). The mentally insane watching the coverage may think, "hey, I could be famous".

    An absolutely opportunistic atrocity by our MSM. I only wish they could be held complicit and culpable for putting these horrible images in the minds of sick people, day, after day, after day.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    ...and we will continue to see both unsuccessful, and unfortunately, successful attempts like these. We can thank the mainstream media as they continue to over sensationalize these events which in the end, motivates more troubled and unstable kids to act out.
    My point to exactly!! Stop giving any nut case their 15 min of fame!!!!

  6. It's sad, and funny thing is that they media is not going to stop, somebody slap me so I can wake up.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    One of the reason they said that the media have being reporting a lot about this so they was thinking about it also.

    Three middle school students arrested on conspiracy charges
    I'm a bit shocked by the attention this girl is getting, by both the school and the media. When I was in high school, I had a chemistry teacher demonstrate this within a chemical hood for us. He was demonstrating an exothermic reaction. We actually performed calculations from this chemical reaction. Anyone can see from the video, this is not a device intended to harm.... maybe startle, make a noise, but not harm.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I'm a bit shocked by the attention this girl is getting, by both the school and the media. When I was in high school, I had a chemistry teacher demonstrate this within a chemical hood for us. He was demonstrating an exothermic reaction. We actually performed calculations from this chemical reaction. Anyone can see from the video, this is not a device intended to harm.... maybe startle, make a noise, but not harm.
    If kids now days played with the things we played with in high school Chemistry and Bacteriology 40 years ago, they'd all be in jail. Live cultures in Bacteriology of E. Coli, C. Botulinum, C. tetani, P. fluorescens, and a host of others. And yet none of us got sick from the classes and as far as I know, none of us became criminals.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    My point to exactly!! Stop giving any nut case their 15 min of fame!!!!
    That's the truth of it. But as they say "if it bleeds, it leads!"
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast