Cerakote PRO?

Thread: Cerakote PRO?

1. Talking Cerakote PRO?

hi guys.

I'm considering a cerakote finish on my glock 34, and I've seen diy kits BUT... I KNOW this kind of thing is normally best done by a pro.

so, here's my question... what is the BEST place to get this done? To me I would rather pay a little extra for someone to do a professional job on my weapon.

have you had it done?

where would you suggest sending it?

thank you for any advice.

B.

3. or.. is duracoate best for a polymer frame? not looking to coat the slide

Hard to tell unless we know where you are located.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Cerakote PRO?

goegunworks.com. Great company. I had an LC9 duracoated at a local gunsmith. Charged me $350 overall and came back looking like ****. Fingerprints in the paint, drips and overspray everywhere, color completely uneven. I'll never do that again. GOE gunworks offered to strip it off and redo it right for $190. Looks fantastic now.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Hard to tell unless we know where you are located.
    I really don't mind shipping it..

im in NE AL btw

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowManSnow View Post
    I really don't mind shipping it..

im in NE AL btw
    If you are just doing the frame, I say save yourself a hundred bucks fora hundred rounds lol. I did my sigma that was stolen and returned 7 years later. Easy to teardown and minimal prep just wipe it down to get the oils out. Turned out great easy. I would post a pic from my phone if I knew how.