Armscor, Rock Island adding manufacturing facility, look to double ammo production...

Thread: Armscor, Rock Island adding manufacturing facility, look to double ammo production...

ezkl2230 Guest

Armscor, Rock Island adding manufacturing facility, look to double ammo production...

Armscor and Rock Island will be building a new manufacturing facility, their third in the US, in Harry Reid's home state, Nevada. They hope it will be open by this time next year and double their ammo manufacturing capabilities. They manufacture a wide range of ammo, including a new .22 caliber round, the .22 tcm, a shortened ".223 Rem. case designed to fire a 40-grain bullet at around 2100 fps from a pistol-length barrel" (Smallbore Slabsides: Rock Island Armory .22 TCM Review - Shotgun News).

Armscor, Rock Island Armory Adding Third Manufacturing Facility, Doubling Ammo Production

Glad of the expanded production. But I just can't understand why they would build in a state that keeps re-electing Nancy Pelosi's twin brother, Harry.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Glad of the expanded production. But I just can't understand why they would build in a state that keeps re-electing Nancy Pelosi's twin brother, Harry.
    Who knows? Maybe they think that if they build there and Reid is able to see the benefits they bring to the state, he will change his position on gun control? Hard to say. This makes as much sense to me as Remington's and Bushmaster's decision to remain in New York despite passage of the S.A.F.E. act.

Glad to hear it. I have nothing but good things to say about armscor
    -Austin

Even though there are a lot of nimrods here that keep electing that asshat the gun laws here are pretty good.

Anytime a gun manufacturer increases capacity is a good day in my book.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

8. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Who knows? Maybe they think that if they build there and Reid is able to see the benefits they bring to the state, he will change his position on gun control? Hard to say. This makes as much sense to me as Remington's and Bushmaster's decision to remain in New York despite passage of the S.A.F.E. act.
    If New York is stupid enough to go after Remington and/or Bushmaster their lawyers will have the courts tear the law to shreds due to violating multiple federal laws including LEOSA and HIPAA.