Sell a gun lighter in NYC, pay a 60k fine!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Sell a gun lighter in NYC, pay a 60k fine!

  1. #1
    ezkl2230 Guest

    Sell a gun lighter in NYC, pay a 60k fine!

    Bloomberg's office fines a tourist shop $60K for selling an "illegal" 3" gun lighter. In Bloomburbia, such item are supposed to be bright green, blue, red or a neon color, because, if they're not, they "pose a real and significant danger to public safety."

    How much longer are New Bloomburbians going to put up with his totalitarian ways?


  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Bloomberg's office fines a tourist shop $60K for selling an "illegal" 3" gun lighter. In Bloomburbia, such item are supposed to be bright green, blue, red or a neon color, because, if they're not, they "pose a real and significant danger to public safety."

    How much longer are New Bloomburbians going to put up with his totalitarian ways?
    As long as stupid voters keep electing him, he will keep coming up with stupid laws.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    As long as stupid voters keep electing him, he will keep coming up with stupid laws.
    bloomie is done, this is his last term and the whack jobs running for the office will make you wish you still had him, people in NYC are in it up to their chins and they seem to enjoy it

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Gotta love NYC. In Bloomy's world having a 20 ounce soda and smoking a cigarette lit by a "toy gun" lighter gets you jailed. And of course if your wife gives the baby formula instead of breast milk she'll be jailed next to you. He considers mothers who use formula to be unfit.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    I would like the removal of all anti guns folks from office, they indicate a possible mental health problem with their fear of a mechanical device that requires human action, this indicates no rational thought.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I would like the removal of all anti guns folks from office, they indicate a possible mental health problem with their fear of a mechanical device that requires human action, this indicates no rational thought.
    Bloomberg indicates mental health problems even without being anti-2nd amendment. The guy is off his rocker.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

  8. #7
    The man wants to control everything,, because he knows whats right for everyone. Not! I guess I would be a felon in his "republic of NY". I have 4 gun lighters, and one looks just like a 92FS, except its smaller than actual size. (The slide even racks).

  9. #8
    Just when you think that idiot and the cesspool he commands can't get any worse

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Goosetown in the Pintlers
    Posts
    417
    Those lighters are super cute. I have been to Amazon and there are all kinds from mini to full size, semi's and revolvers and M16's, some even have laser sights or flashlights. I don't smoke but I want some. This may be my new collector theme.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

  11. #10
    This is where I got my 92FS lighter from. Delivery takes a LONG time though. Gas Pistol Lighters - MiniInTheBox.com

    Looks like all the cool ones are out of stock though....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast