I'd even be willing to pay to see this! :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd even be willing to pay to see this! :)

Vice President AssHat would get pummeled.

Via the Washington Examiner:
    Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, noting that Vice President Joe Biden reportedly plans to revive a legislative push for gun control, challenged him to a debate about policy responses to gun violence.

“I would like to invite the vice president to engage in an hour long conversation and debate, ‘How do we stop crime’,” Cruz said at the National Rifle Association Leadership Forum today. “If Vice President Biden really believes that the facts are on his side . . . then I would think he would welcome the opportunity to talk about the sources, the causes of violent crime, who is carrying it out, and how we can do everything humanly possible to stop it.”

Tactical Joe won't take him up.

It's not about crime control, you know.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Will he get to use a teleprompter?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

PPV with proceeds going to the NRA! That would work...
    Guns.??? What Guns???

his handlers will not release him.

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    his handlers will not release him.
    This is truer than you could imadgin
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

How's just another sore loser!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

You'd first have to send that imbecile a dictionary so someone who can read could look up the words conversation and debate.
    But I doubt if he would understand them, anyway.

Nice portrait of him, Morrison!! :o)
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by dustoffuh1 View Post
    Vice President AssHat would get pummeled.

Via the Washington Examiner:
    Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, noting that Vice President Joe Biden reportedly plans to revive a legislative push for gun control, challenged him to a debate about policy responses to gun violence.

“I would like to invite the vice president to engage in an hour long conversation and debate, ‘How do we stop crime’,” Cruz said at the National Rifle Association Leadership Forum today. “If Vice President Biden really believes that the facts are on his side . . . then I would think he would welcome the opportunity to talk about the sources, the causes of violent crime, who is carrying it out, and how we can do everything humanly possible to stop it.”
    Never happen. Typical libs are all talk, no action.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I think a steel cage match would be better. Two men enter, one man leaves. Rely only on facts to score win.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast