Colorado newspaper editor Dave Perry - Send NRA leaders to Gitmo.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colorado newspaper editor Dave Perry - Send NRA leaders to Gitmo....

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I wish that were true. I honestly think though, they'll just continue to legislate themselves into the grave.
    Not just themselves....

They'll take as many with them as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    When the libs stand up for what they believe in they are lauded. When gun rights people do the same celebrities and those in the media state that we should be imprisoned, murdered, shot, tortured, etc.

As far as I am concerned if they want to imprison, murder, shoot or torture me, well, they can try.

Molon labe!!!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I think lefty media moguls are terrorists. They use fear and deception to try to mold the masses to their will, attempting to subvert the constitution.

Round them up and ship them to Gitmo.

Better yet, open the cargo hatch of the C-130 and start a steep climb, somewhere over the Gulf.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    I think lefty media moguls are terrorists. They use fear and deception to try to mold the masses to their will, attempting to subvert the constitution.

Round them up and ship them to Gitmo.

Better yet, open the cargo hatch of the C-130 and start a steep climb, somewhere over the Gulf.
    Use a C-5. It can hold more.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Michael Crichton, State of Fear. The PLM - politico-legal-media complex. Essentially a form of state-run media charged with advancing the administration's ultra-liberal agenda. If you haven't read the book, do it. Although it is written as a work of fiction, Crichton provides copious documentation for his assertions in the book.

The more I hear bloviating from idiots like this the more I think they just do it for publicity.
    Like Roseanne Barr running for president just to stay relevant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12