Colorado newspaper editor Dave Perry - Send NRA leaders to Gitmo....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorado newspaper editor Dave Perry - Send NRA leaders to Gitmo....

ezkl2230 Guest

According to Perry, the NRA cheated the 90% (there's that conflated number again) out of the expanded background checks they wanted (hmmm.... less than 6% of Americans even rated it a top priority in recent polls) and are kidnappers and the true domestic terrorists - worse, even, than the Boston bombers. According to Perry, as domestic terrorists, they are the true threat to America and should be sent to Gitmo for life. The NRA's defense of the Second Amendment is "a clear act of terrorism and treason."

I have seen the light. After all these years, I now agree that itís fruitless to give the benefit of the doubt to people who are so obviously corrupt, so clearly malevolent, so bent on hurting innocent people for their own sick gain.

No more due process in the clear-cut case of insidious terrorism. When the facts are so clearly before all Americans, for the whole world to see, why bother with this countryís odious and cumbersome system of justice? Send the guilty monsters directly to Guantanamo Bay for all eternity and let them rot in their own mental squalor.

No, no, no. Not the wannabe sick kid who blew up the Boston marathon or the freak thatís mailing ricin-laced letters to the president. Iím talking about the real terrorist threat here in America: the National Rifle Association.
    PERRY: We can only save ourselves from kidnappers at the NRA ? Aurora Sentinel

What a tool...

15 characters
    Guns.??? What Guns???

According to my relatives that live in Aurora, NOBODY reads that fish wrap anyway.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

That malevolent ink on that liner might poison your cockatoo! Careful what you put in your birdcage!!!
    I'd like to sit that idiot down with his mouth taped shut, slap him across his lying mouth a couple of times, and read him Waking The Dragon by Snell.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    That malevolent ink on that liner might poison your cockatoo! Careful what you put in your birdcage!!!
    I'd like to sit that idiot down with his mouth taped shut, slap him across his lying mouth a couple of times, and read him Waking The Dragon by Snell.
    Indeed, that nonsense is exactly what Snell was referring to in his article.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

When the libs stand up for what they believe in they are lauded. When gun rights people do the same celebrities and those in the media state that we should be imprisoned, murdered, shot, tortured, etc.

As far as I am concerned if they want to imprison, murder, shoot or torture me, well, they can try.

They will change their tune when the crime rate sky rockets and the law cannot protect them.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    They will change their tune when the crime rate sky rockets and the law cannot protect them.
    If that were true, then California, Chicago, and DC should be leading the rest of the country in restoring to legitimate Second Amendment rights of the people instead of looking for more ways to infringe upon them.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." Thomas Jefferson
    Back in the '90's, an article entitled, "Nation of Cowards," was written. George Will wrote an article questioning that premise entitled, "Have we become a nation of cowards?" The answer is, according to Jefferson, yes.

10. I need to brush up on my waterboarding skills. Oh lookie, a nice candidate straight from Aurora....

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    I wish that were true. I honestly think though, they'll just continue to legislate themselves into the grave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast