My latest duracoat venture...

Thread: My latest duracoat venture...

1. My latest duracoat venture...

Got the duracoat work done a few weeks ago and left the adjustment areas on the scope black, but then I decided I wanted those and my scope covers, along with a few other things to match the stock. So now everything has been painted and webbed to match either the barrel or the stock. Gonna throw one coat of duracoat on the bolt to have it matching for however long it lasts.
    Attached Images Attached Images My latest duracoat venture...-image.jpg My latest duracoat venture...-image.jpg My latest duracoat venture...-image.jpg 

Blog Entries
    Was it hard to do?

I've been thinking about either duracoating or ceracoating the metal clips I use to make my holsters.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    Was it hard to do?

I've been thinking about either duracoating or ceracoating the metal clips I use to make my holsters.
    I had a buddy do most of the barrel duracoating. But he's no expert so I'm sure with a little YouTube training and a good airbrush kit it wouldn't be hard. I would do it myself but I don't have an airbrush and he gets way better deals on it than myself. But the webbing came from Michaels. It's easy to do with a little practice.

5. My latest duracoat venture...

Anybody know how to paint an ARD on a scope so that it doesn't effect the performance of it but helps it blend into the environment more?