Huckabee talks impeachment....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huckabee talks impeachment....

Huckabee talks impeachment....

I know, I know but how great would this be? I hope they turn up the heat even more.

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/05/impeachment-talk-obama-will-not-survive.html?m=1

Really? Issa says he wants to make Obummer come clean ! Right (sarcasism). Obummer and minions still haven't come clean on "Fast and Furious" does "executive privilege" sound familiar ?

I'm all for turning up the heat. Impeachment isn't likely. His party and the main stream media will go to great lengths to protect him.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The lib-o-rats will never leave their tin god!!!! And with obummer nothing will stick!!!

Less talk, more work on getting that tyrant out of office. Talk is cheap.
    Jason Le˛dhas

ezkl2230 Guest
    I think Clinton will be called upon to fall on her sword.

Remember all of the people who bit the bullet for the Clintons regarding WhiteWater? They had the Clintons dead to rights; that should have ended his presidency. Instead, half a dozen other people bit the bullet, went to jail, and the Clintons skated. I'm guessing that is what will likely happen here. Hillary and other underlings will be called upon to take the blame and provide Obama with enough plausible deniability about his role in Benghazigate to allow him to escape impeachment. I have a sneaking hunch that Hillary is about to find out how all those underlings who made it possible for the her and Bill to remain in the White House felt. She may have to kiss her presidential aspirations goodbye, but I'm betting that Obama remains in the White House.

I'm not given to conspiracy theories, but you would have to admit, if Obama really has aspirations to become a three term president, this would be a really elegant way to set it up. HE denies reinforcements to Benghazi. Clinton, however, falls on her sword, ends up taking the blame, and is prosecuted - destroying her presidential aspirations. His biggest rival at the moment, the heir apparent, is now out of his way and, assuming congress passes an amendment to the Constitution permitting him to run for a third term which is then ratified by the States, he has a clear shot at a third term.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I'm not given to conspiracy theories, but you would have to admit, if Obama really has aspirations to become a three term president, this would be a really elegant way to set it up. HE denies reinforcements to Benghazi. Clinton, however, falls on her sword, ends up taking the blame, and is prosecuted - destroying her presidential aspirations. His biggest rival at the moment, the heir apparent, is now out of his way and, assuming congress passes an amendment to the Constitution permitting him to run for a third term which is then ratified by the States, he has a clear shot at a third term.
    I don't see any way that the states would ratify that, even if congress would somehow pass it.
    That being said, I wouldn't it past Obummer to try to claim a third term, either by declaring marshal law, or arranging some kind of nastiness such as a terrorist attack.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    I don't see any way that the states would ratify that, even if congress would somehow pass it.
    That being said, I wouldn't it past Obummer to try to claim a third term, either by declaring marshal law, or arranging some kind of nastiness such as a terrorist attack.
    Why do you think he is so intent on putting millions of illegals into a position to vote, and why, as a practical consideration, citizenship is being removed as a requirement to vote? He is going to need to need every one of those votes if that legislation (which is in committee right now) somehow actually makes it through congress and then goes to the States for ratification.

However, declaring an emergency and then suspending key provisions of the Constitution is a much easier way to achieve that.

I think the fatherless child will declare martial law following some uprising or terrorist attack or something of that nature, and then we will have no more elections for president.
    The only recompense we have at this time is impeachment, then trial for treason, then hanging by the neck until dead come to mind... among other things.
    If that all fails, I have no doubt that there will be another American Revolution. That fool is aiming for it.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

I think that if Obama has ideas about Hilary Clinton "falling on her sword" he had better keep an eye on other places she might stick it. Give up her political "future" for his sake? Not likely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast