A-10 Warthog
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A-10 Warthog

A-10 Warthog

I received my A-10 Warthog round today. Attached it a photo so you can compaire size. It runs from a 22cal to a 30MM

A-10 Warthog-30-22.jpg
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

A-10 Warthog

If I may ask, do you know anyone who has just the projectile? I have a shell and want to make a complete dummy round but can't find the projectiles.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Try these guys

Springfield Arsenal LLC.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Try these guys

Springfield Arsenal LLC.
    Too bad they only go up to the 3" Navy round. I need a 5" round for dad. USS Missouri had 20 and 40mm, 5", and 16" guns when dad was on it.

And for an Air Force airplane, A-10 still is one of their best at getting things done for the ground pounders.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

A-10 Warthog

Thanks for the link. I heard that the aluminum casings polish up to a mirror finish. Had a plan to make do that and make a display.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    I received my A-10 Warthog round today. Attached it a photo so you can compaire size. It runs from a 22cal to a 30MM

A-10 Warthog-30-22.jpg
    And said price for this round?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

And they say size doesn't matter!
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

UNLESS... you're charged for it. Sounds like Subic Bay BUT that was sooooo many years ago.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

10. I want some, and the plane to go with it, "Shall not be infringed" right? What better to protect from government tyranny when they've got tanks?

I paid 45.00 for the round.

This weapons system has such a unique sound.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast