Fairness
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fairness

Fairness

Where is the fairness...Oh it is only for Muslims and Liberals

Fairness-equal.jpg
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

I don't think we are going to get any fairness from the Main Stream Media when they have an agenda! It's sad but I believe this to be true.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Only when one of the network executives gets into a situation in which a law-abiding citizen saves his life from a dirt bag criminal will any of the networks change face. Even then, the network exec may get pressure from the liberals that stroke his back, so most likely, never.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Fairness

There is no accurate definition of fair in the liberal lexicon. Fairness to them is forcing a radical agenda down the majority's throat all while claiming victim status.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Now you're getting it....
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

The administration has made it clear that in their mind you can not judge the many by the actions of a few only in the case of muslims, illegal "immigrants", or democratic party hacks. In the case of gun owners however, the actions of four or five make all 80,000,000 law abiding gun owners culpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    There is no accurate definition of fair in the liberal lexicon. Fairness to them is forcing a radical agenda down the majority's throat all while claiming victim status.
    Actually, that's not entirely correct. To the far left, "fair" means taking from the haves and giving it to the have nots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Fair means "Let me marry who I want, but no guns for you!".
    Si vis pacem para bellum

This logic will make a liberal's head explode.

It's really NOT about gun control. It's just about control. Someone again remind me why our forefathers revolted against the King of England.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast