Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms....

I hope that this is a true story and I hope that Phil Robertson never backs down.

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    i don't agree with religion, but i like the show and wouldn't ask them to stop doing what they do.

it becomes as simple as many other things that are "controversial"...if you dont like it, dont do it/watch it/buy it/etc etc
    I don't agree with religion either, any of them, or have any use for any religion, but in their defense they are not proselytizing their religion either. They merely say grace before a meal.

I do however fully support their 1A and 2A rights. Too bad that libturds seem incapable of accepting anything they don't agree with. Or is it that a show about people that don't shave or try to imitate metro-sexual neutered males can make it big, and have fun doing it.

Wasn't there a thread on here not long ago about a guy getting arrested just for wearing camo?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    liberals have been complaining to a&e about the continued portrayal of prayer, bible reading, and firearms on duck dynasty, so a&e producers went to phil robertson and asked him to curtail those activities.

Phil responded, "if we can't pray to god on the show, we will not do the show. God and guns are apart of our everyday lives; to remove either of them from the show is unacceptable."

a&e evidently chose to renew the show anyway.

Quack if you support the robertson's position!
    Q u a c k ! Q u a c k ! .....
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Might also mention this group has values, unlike the libs under Obama, hard work yes, Obama No. Quack, Quack, Quack.

Its funny how a group who stands for tolerance is one of the most intolerant groups. Lets start calling these people leftists or colectivests. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal and to call these people liberals is an insult to one of the founding fathers of our great country.

** quack !! **
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Might also mention this group has values, unlike the libs under Obama, hard work yes, Obama No. Quack, Quack, Quack.
    The kids live in the same house as their mother an father, the parents interact with their kids, all the things the libturds can't or don't want to accomplish or acknowledge.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Just the response I would think Phil or any Robertson would say!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    I hope that this is a true story and I hope that Phil Robertson never backs down.
    This is exactly what I predicted to my wife when she told me about this crap with the Libtards and A&E. None of the Robertson's, especially Phil, would go for that ****. A&E is not gonna throw away a number one show due to libby bullying. Atleast I would hope not. THere is a book out in stores that gives you alot of information about the Robertson Family and they are in know way stupid ole Rednecks. And what's wrong with a REDNECK??? lol GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

Doesn't seem to be much substance to the rumour... but why let the truth get in the road of a good excuse to bash liberals, democrats, left-wingers, atheists and anybody else that disagrees with our point of view?

Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms....-duckdynasty.jpg

Not a show I would expect any libturds to follow, yet I would absolutely believe that they would seek it out, solely to be offended about something every day of their sniveling cowardly existence.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast